Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (1191-1200):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Thank you, after 45 years it's grown on be,lol

Quoting fraujones:

Quoting Jillysmom:

Good Morning Ladies, I'm Adele i'm from Long Island NY and the mom of 3. My youngest will be 14 this month,26 son & 28 daughter & 1 grandson who is 3. I drive a school bus for a living and bus of the time I love it, like now... i'm off for the summer.

Look forward to getting to know you all. 

Welcome! Adele is such a pretty name :)

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Of course I do!!!! :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi Brooke, Do you you belong to CafeMom Bookaholics? It's an awesome group.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/45811

Quoting bhwrn1:

Hi, I'm Brooke. I'm mommy to three awesome boys who are 9 1/2, 6 1/2 and 4. I am a nurse and I also just took a second job as a publicist for a small publishing company. I run a book blog, and really enjoy meeting authors. My favorite past time is reading! I also just joined our local Road Runners Club and I'm training to run a 10K in Oct!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:46 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Welcome to the group Adele,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jillysmom:

Good Morning Ladies, I'm Adele i'm from Long Island NY and the mom of 3. My youngest will be 14 this month,26 son & 28 daughter & 1 grandson who is 3. I drive a school bus for a living and bus of the time I love it, like now... i'm off for the summer.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:53 PM

That's cool.

Quoting Jillysmom:

Thanks Luci, Yes it is, thats one of the perks of driving a bus. I'm off when my dd is off.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi Adele. Great to be off for the summer.

Quoting Jillysmom:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM

welcome Brandy..come join in on the conversations :)

Quoting mommasboyz17:

Hi I just joined the group. I'm Brandy married for 13 years. We have 4 kids ages 23, 20, 14, and 12. We live in Mo. I work full time as a Med tech/ CNA at a nursing home. I like to sew, read, play on the web.

mommasboyz17
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Thank you, I will 8)

Quoting aneela:

welcome Brandy..come join in on the conversations :)

Quoting mommasboyz17:

Hi I just joined the group. I'm Brandy married for 13 years. We have 4 kids ages 23, 20, 14, and 12. We live in Mo. I work full time as a Med tech/ CNA at a nursing home. I like to sew, read, play on the web.

mommasboyz17
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Thanks, Hay don't I know you 8)

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Brandy :)

Quoting mommasboyz17:

mommasboyz17
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Thanks, nice to meet you too. 8)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi Brandy, Nice to meet you.

Quoting mommasboyz17:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:46 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL Brandy,
I felt the same when I saw you here ;)

Quoting mommasboyz17:

Thanks, Hay don't I know you 8)

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Brandy :)

Quoting mommasboyz17:

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Welcome everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: