Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (421-430):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Welcome to the group Danielle,
Hope to get to know you better ;)

Quoting Mommy2-4kids:

Hello, My name is Danielle. I am 26 years old. I have 4 children ages 8,7,5, and 1. I am from the Pennslyvaina, philadelphia. moved to the suburbs. I enjoy my children childrens company. I love tom play computer games and and work from the comfort or my own home.

Hope to get to know others soonblowing kisses 

Join us at
Time Out for You

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Welcome to the group Charlotte,
LOL on the parrot & furkid .. what kind of furkid?
How lucky you live in Florida!  Close to the beach ?
Hope to get to know you better ;)

Quoting CharlotteD235:

This is char from central Flordia for the past 3 years. A Jersey girl pretty much for the past 60 years,I am a seamstress, do lots of charity sewing/home/self things

Married almost 46 years, 2 grown daughters, 3 grown grandsons, mom to a spoiled furbaby and bossed by a parrott

Also in other Cafe mom groups

Join us at
Time Out for You

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM

have a nice dayWelcome to all the new members!

SweetLuci
by Luci on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Hi Char, I live near Daytona Beach, and have two grown sons and a 12 year old grandaughter. I also sew and quilt, and love to cook. Glad to have you in the group.

Quoting CharlotteD235:

This is char from central Flordia for the past 3 years. A Jersey girl pretty much for the past 60 years,I am a seamstress, do lots of charity sewing/home/self things

Married almost 46 years, 2 grown daughters, 3 grown grandsons, mom to a spoiled furbaby and bossed by a parrott

lady-t3984
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,my name is Tina,I'm 53. I'm newly widowed,my DH passed away 2/4/10.  I'm mom to 6 daughters from ages 38-18. I also have 6 loving grands. It has been a very hard last 2 years. After greive counseling,I can truly say,I'm dong better. I keep busy by going to church,shopping with my daughters and my best girlfriend. I look forward to our monthly theme Sunday dinner. This month was'Red Dinner',we all had on red,and the menu consisted of red food,and red punch. We enjoy doing this,as our special way of keeping our family togethe r.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Welcome to the group Tina,
So sorry on the loss of your DH :(
Must be hard but glad you are doing better.
Your monthly themed dinners sound fabulous :)

Quoting lady-t3984:

Hello,my name is Tina,I'm 53. I'm newly widowed,my DH passed away 2/4/10.  I'm mom to 6 daughters from ages 38-18. I also have 6 loving grands. It has been a very hard last 2 years. After greive counseling,I can truly say,I'm dong better. I keep busy by going to church,shopping with my daughters and my best girlfriend. I look forward to our monthly theme Sunday dinner. This month was'Red Dinner',we all had on red,and the menu consisted of red food,and red punch. We enjoy doing this,as our special way of keeping our family togethe r.

Join us at
Time Out for You

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Hi Char! Married for 46 years, what a great accomplishment.

Glad you're here.

Quoting CharlotteD235:

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Hi Danielle,

I'm so glad you've joined us here. Hope to see you here often.

Quoting Mommy2-4kids:

Hello, My name is Danielle. I am 26 years old. I have 4 children ages 8,7,5, and 1. I am from the Pennslyvaina, philadelphia. moved to the suburbs. I enjoy my children childrens company. I love tom play computer games and and work from the comfort or my own home.

Hope to get to know others soonblowing kisses 

SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM

welcome new members!!!welcome

nngmommy83
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:40 PM

welcome Tina =)

Quoting lady-t3984:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)