Group Home

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (631-640):
lkgirl
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:06 AM

hi my name is Helen i am new to this i have 5 kids and 30 weeks pregnant with number six i am a stay at home mom also found out that i have pregnancy  diabetes

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Welcome to the group Helen,
Congrats on being pregnant with another.
Sorry about the diabetes ..
Hope you enjoy this group :)

Quoting lkgirl:

hi my name is Helen i am new to this i have 5 kids and 30 weeks pregnant with number six i am a stay at home mom also found out that i have pregnancy  diabetes

Join us at
Time Out for You

amyjane22
by Amy on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Hi, Helen! Welcome to the group. I bet you're a very busy mom and have a lot of motherly wisdom from raising such a big family :)
Congrats on the pregnancy. I hope the gestational diabetes doesn't give you too much trouble.

Quoting lkgirl:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM

welcome to the group. I'm also in TX (central)

Quoti g childofgod04:

Hi everyone! I'm Shelby and have a son who is almost 10 months old. I'm married and currently live in Texas. I'm an Army wife so am always trying to find ways to be creative in our homes. I love photography, scrapbooking and going for walks. I also enjoy baking and cooking 

inmybizz
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM

welcome to the group!

Quoting lkgirl:

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Hi Helen, Gestational diabetes can be scary, but with dietary changes and exercise, it can be managed;good luck with that; and welcome to the group.

Quoting lkgirl:

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Hi Helen, congratulations!  Sorry about having GD, I just had my daughter in December and had it as well.  It was tough in the beginning but once you get used to the diet, it became managable.  If you have any questions, or need some encouragement, please let me know.  The testing and the strange numbers always drove me crazy. 

Quoting lkgirl:

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Quoting lkgirl:

Hi!! I am also Mom to 6! I have 5 girls and 1 boy. What are you kids ages?

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Quoting childofgod04:

Hi everyone! I'm Shelby and have a son who is almost 10 months old. I'm married and currently live in Texas. I'm an Army wife so am always trying to find ways to be creative in our homes. I love photography, scrapbooking and going for walks. I also enjoy baking and cooking 

Hi Shelby! Have you moved around a lot? I also love to bake

childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:07 AM
This is only my 2nd duty station move. We were in Virginia before this and that is where we will be permanently living once my husband gets out of the Army.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting childofgod04:

Hi Shelby! Have you moved around a lot? I also love to bake

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie