Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (641-650):
GabbyRoss
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and my husband and I have an almost 2 year old son and a almost 1 year old daughter (April 29th and May 4th).

As for me, I am a WAHM. I write on a freelance basis and I am starting my own blog (s). I teach senior fitness classes and I am about to launch my very own lingerie line. At this point, my babies are not in daycare so I like to go to mommy and me classes and keep them active. My son is getting a ballet class as one of his birthday presents and my daughter is getting a tumbling class as one of her's lol

I love to read and I am very craftsy. I am in school and like to work with my mom starting our own nonprofit. I love date nights with my husband and....that is pretty much my life in a nutshell. :)

I am excited to meet everybody!  

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Quoting GabbyRoss:

Hi everybody! My name is Gabby and my husband and I have an almost 2 year old son and a almost 1 year old daughter (April 29th and May 4th).

As for me, I am a WAHM. I write on a freelance basis and I am starting my own blog (s). I teach senior fitness classes and I am about to launch my very own lingerie line. At this point, my babies are not in daycare so I like to go to mommy and me classes and keep them active. My son is getting a ballet class as one of his birthday presents and my daughter is getting a tumbling class as one of her's lol

I love to read and I am very craftsy. I am in school and like to work with my mom starting our own nonprofit. I love date nights with my husband and....that is pretty much my life in a nutshell. :)

Hello Gabby and welcome to the group! Sounds like you are a busy Mom!

RhiannonMare
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Hello, ladies! My name is Nancy, I'm 52, mom to a 19 year old son, married and live in South Carolina. I'm a full-time student in veterinary technology school. In my spare time I love to read, belly dance, cook, bead, travel and attend Renaissance faires.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Hi Gabby, I look forward to seeing you in the group.

Quoting GabbyRoss:

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Hello Nancy, I'm glad you joined the group.

Quoting RhiannonMare:

Hello, ladies! My name is Nancy, I'm 52, mom to a 19 year old son, married and live in South Carolina. I'm a full-time student in veterinary technology school. In my spare time I love to read, belly dance, cook, bead, travel and attend Renaissance faires.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Welcome to the group Gabby :)

Quoting GabbyRoss:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Welcome to the group Nancy,
Nice to see you here ;)

Quoting RhiannonMare:

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Hi Gabby, welcome!  Wow, I am in total awe of all the things you are doing!  What kind of crafts do you like to do?

Quoting GabbyRoss:

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Hi Nancy!  Welcome!  How do you like vet tech school?

Quoting RhiannonMare:

RhiannonMare
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I love it so far, but this was my first semester, so I haven't gotten into the really tough classes yet. But I am determined to do well in school.

Quoting momofnatalie:

Hi Nancy!  Welcome!  How do you like vet tech school?

Quoting RhiannonMare:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN