Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (661-670):
elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Hi Nancy, I'm Nancy too. I also love Renaissance faires, but I'll pass on the belly dancing, although I hear it's great exercise, (which I need). Welcome to the group.

Quoting RhiannonMare:

Hello, ladies! My name is Nancy, I'm 52, mom to a 19 year old son, married and live in South Carolina. I'm a full-time student in veterinary technology school. In my spare time I love to read, belly dance, cook, bead, travel and attend Renaissance faires.

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Hi Helen, welcome to the group. Congrats on the pregnancy. Just be sure and follow doc's orders, and I'm sure you will do fine with the gestational diabetes. Were your other babies big at birth?

Quoting lkgirl:

hi my name is Helen i am new to this i have 5 kids and 30 weeks pregnant with number six i am a stay at home mom also found out that i have pregnancy  diabetes

Rhondaspeaks
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Rhonda.  I'm a stay at home grandma, ''Mom''.    I homeschool and am self-employed.   Thank you for adding me to group !      We celebrate ''going green'' now on a much larger scale daily.   :)   

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Hi Rhonda, I'm also a stay at home  grandma/mom. Glad to have you here.

Quoting Rhondaspeaks:

Hi, I'm Rhonda.  I'm a stay at home grandma, ''Mom''.    I homeschool and am self-employed.   Thank you for adding me to group !      We celebrate ''going green'' now on a much larger scale daily.   :)   

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Welcome to the group Rhonda,
That's awesome you celebrate *going green* now ;)

Quoting Rhondaspeaks:

Join us at
Time Out for You

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Hi Rhonda, welcome!

Quoting Rhondaspeaks:

pamelakeller
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Pam!!  My name is Pam as well!!  I am a 45 year old SAHM with 4 Boys ages 10, 8, 5, and 2.  We live in the Southwest!! New Mexico!!  Me, I love playing games on the computer or just surfing the web, cooking, baking, and spending time with my boys!!

Quoting wandep:

Hi, my name is Pam. I'm 43 years old and a sahm to two kids ages 6 & 9 years. We're from sunny Florida. I enjoy knitting, sewing, playing on the computer, exercising at Curves, and spending time with my family.

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Hi Pam! Nice meeting you. I bet you have your hands full with all boys. My daughter is turned 7 after I posted this back in February. LOL Never met any one that lives in New Mexico. That is cool. 

Quoting pamelakeller:

Hi Pam!!  My name is Pam as well!!  I am a 45 year old SAHM with 4 Boys ages 10, 8, 5, and 2.  We live in the Southwest!! New Mexico!!  Me, I love playing games on the computer or just surfing the web, cooking, baking, and spending time with my boys!!

Quoting wandep:

Hi, my name is Pam. I'm 43 years old and a sahm to two kids ages 6 & 9 years. We're from sunny Florida. I enjoy knitting, sewing, playing on the computer, exercising at Curves, and spending time with my family.

wandep
by Pam on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Rhondaspeaks:

MLSick1969
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello I am Melissa and I am new to Smarterliving and Cafemom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)