Welcome to the Smarter Living Group! Say hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi,

Thank you for joining the Smarter Living group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Smarter Living.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmyB

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Replies (991-1000):
Jessica79
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Congrats on your miracle baby, I have one of those myself. :) Welcome to the group!

Quoting nemo258:

Hi, I had 1 son through many years of drugs, treatments miscarriages and finally IVF, DH brought 3 kids into the marriage and together we had a miracle surprise son. The doctors jaw dropped to the floor and later said it was non viable pregnancy. Proved him wrong :) My health stopped us as well and had to have a hysterectomy.

Jessica79
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Welcome Katie - congrats on baby boy #5!!! I'm also in southwest Ohio, and I'm also a homeschooling mom. :)

Quoting Adams_Rib:

I'm Katie. I'm mom to 5 boys (almost anyway. #5 will be here in 2 days!) I've been married to my one and only for almost 10 years. We a raising our family in southwest Ohio. I'm about to be a first year homeschooling mom and looking forward to it! 

Jessica79
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Welcome to Smarter Living, Mich! I'm sure you'll love it here. :)

Quoting MichLW69:

Hello! My name is Mich. I live in FL w my two daughters - Brianne (16) and Chiara (10). On 6/26, it will be 3 years since I have been divorced.

Jessica79
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Welcome to the group, Cindy. :) It's great to have you! I'm a firm believer in chemical free living myself. I use as many natural resources for cleaning as possible.

Quoting kbchealth:

Hi my name is Cindy.  I have three children who are now grown up and living on their own.  I work at a Junior High school as a teachers aide.  I graduated from nursing school and love kids.

Four years ago, I found a company who manufactures green products that work and are the best of nature and science.  I have been using their products and have fallen in love with them.  Our health has improved by taking all the caustic chemicals out of my home.  They also manufacture vitamins for children, pregnancy, men, women and over 50 that are actually absorbed in your body.

It is so important that we educate ourselves on what we are feeding and using on our families.  When I graduated from nursing 1 in 100,000 children had autism, today it is 1 in 84.  Asthma has increased by 400 percent.  We need to be aware so we can stop the cycle of chemicals contaminating us and the earth.

Jessica79

Welcome Cryssy! So glad you joined us!

Quoting CajunButterfly:

Hi my name is Cryssy.  I am 32 and have 3 kids, 13,7,&6.  I live in New Orleans LA and I am a sahm.  Nice to meet everyone!

Jessica79

Welcome to Smarter Living, Anita!

Quoting LovingParent08:

waveAnita C.

onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting SleeplessNight:

Hey everybody. My name is Lexi and I'm from south-central Oklahoma. I'm a full time stay at home Mom to some amazing kids, they range in ages from 2 to 15. Its been forever since I've been on Cafe Mom, so I can't wait to meet new friends.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!

Quoting ashleylouise25:

Hi My name is Ashley~ I am 25 and am pregnant with my first. I work at home and got o school among everything else haha

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!

Quoting 4bubbles1982:

HELLO MY NAME IS FAITH AND I AM A 30 YEAR OLD MOMMY OF 4 AND I WORK AT HOME AND HOMESCHOOL

wave

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!

Quoting nemo258:

Hi I'm Sarah. I have 5 children and an amazing Husband. I'm 38 and live in Florida. I love saving money by couponing, sale ads and rewards cards. I like scrapbooking, crafts, going to the beach with my family and experiencing new things.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: