Group Home

Everyone just loves to grocery shop right? lol. So how do you do it? Do you go by a budget? Shop around for the best deals? Does the grocery store you go to have a weekly sale on different items? 

Depending on how much I have to spend will depend on if I go with a budget. I only go to one store because they have the best sales and prices. The quality of the food is a lot better than other stores here too. Every Wednesday they have a new sales ad that comes out. You can go online and see what they have on sale and see some of the stuff they have in store that has in store coupons. My favorite thing is the meal deals they have. You buy the meat and get a bunch of other stuff for sides for free. Sometimes the meals suck lol, but when they don't, it is an awesome way to get a meal for a good price.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Replies (71-71):
Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I dont feel like pouring over ads *lazy* when I need something I go if I feel it's a good price, I buy it. I have a flexible menu plan and things I usually make sure I always have as a back up dinner idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80