Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever go to one? My son is with his dad and my friend invited me to one of those *romance parties* her friend is hosting. I'm sure I will be laughing the entire time I'm there. I can't go into a adult party store without laughing either. 

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:46 PM

honey dust? It's been quite a few years since I"ve gone to a party. At least it helped for other reasons too.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I have gone to a few.  One i picked up honey dust at and that actually help with various injuries we had as well as adult fun time.   I used it to treat dd's one and only rash as a baby and people couldnt figure out why she smelled like strawberries.

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I've never been to one but, would love to.  Go, have fun!

flowerfunleah
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Yeah it's just a small party where a woman from the slumber party company shows various sex toys, lotions, etc etc.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Slumber party?

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Ooh I just got invited today to a "Slumber Party" I'll probably go!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by June on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:56 PM

never been to one

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:57 PM

It is pulverized dry honey.  A lickable powder with flavoring if you so choose.  It is over 7 years old and still good.  I sometimes use it for my acne  LOL.  Then i have to keep the cat from licking my face since i do not know if honey is safe for them.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

honey dust? It's been quite a few years since I"ve gone to a party. At least it helped for other reasons too.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I have gone to a few.  One i picked up honey dust at and that actually help with various injuries we had as well as adult fun time.   I used it to treat dd's one and only rash as a baby and people couldnt figure out why she smelled like strawberries.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:07 PM

never been to one but imagine it'd be interesting, depending on the other guests.  i know with some of my friends things would be pretty comical!  have fun!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Lol.No but I have been in one of the stores.Couldnt stop laughing and gasped a few times.Lol

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I have been to a few, they were fun. 

Rushn311
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I've been to a sex party. that was a blast!!

bether89
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I have never been.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN