Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you seen...

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:52 PM
  • 21 Replies

Les Mis? We went last weekend, and it was ok, but still too long. Even GWTW had an intermission!

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:56 PM

i love les mis.  i've seen the theater show too many times to count.  my daughter & i went to see the film last sunday.  didn't seem too long to me but then again, like i said, i love the story, i was quietly singing along through the whole thing.

Juniper53098
by June on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I have not.

sweetmissy_05
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Nope.

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:00 PM

no, not my cup of  tea

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I've never seen it, not even sure what it's about.

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I liked it too, but I have trouble sitting for that long. Did you see the actual theater version in New York?

Quoting lizzig:

i love les mis.  i've seen the theater show too many times to count.  my daughter & i went to see the film last sunday.  didn't seem too long to me but then again, like i said, i love the story, i was quietly singing along through the whole thing.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:12 PM

no

bether89
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I have not seen it.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM

my daughter usually can't sit very long herself, even for 1/2hr shows.  but she only got a bit wiggle at the end.

never saw it in nyc but every time the show played in cleveland my mom & i went to see it.

Quoting elasmimi:

I liked it too, but I have trouble sitting for that long. Did you see the actual theater version in New York?

Quoting lizzig:

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I haven't. I want to and I want to take my daughter but I was just told yesterday that her best friend wants to go see it for her birthday. I've been told I can tag along lol. We will see because next weekend is a super busy one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)