Anyone else trying to get healthy?

Posted by   + Show Post

What changes have you made to get healthy and fit?

What are your goals?

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
EbonySnow
by Desiree on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I'm eating better and got all the junk out of the house, doing yoga DVDs

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM

i'm 5wks pregnant and right now getting over a cold/flu/fever w/hardly any appetite. i do try to eat healthy if i can......it's so hard. i love butter and some fast food. i've always been at a normal weight and cholesterol is good. if i get GD again, i will be eating lots of proteins w/little carbs. bananas or apples and peanut butter....chicken cobb salads. water and walking :)

Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I am staying away from sugar and processed foods and walking more.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deedee3849
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Quoting Madelaine:

I am staying away from sugar and processed foods and walking more.

Me too!

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Quoting Threes.Company:

That was my 2012 goal!  To get healthy!! :)  I did it, too!  Last year I lost the last 25lbs I wanted to lose and I am living a MUCH healthier lifestyle... one that I have kept up with and will continue to live this year, too.  :)

Great job!!

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Quoting dream528:

My goal is to cut out some crap foods, replace with some healthier options and get my butt moving! I get so complacent in winter...it makes me look and feel pretty bad.

laughingwell said! I get complacent in the winter too. It's so much easier to stay busy when I am able to go outside and do stuff.

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Good luck in your journey

Quoting KristinRox:

My goal is to have lost 50lbs by this time next year... and then next year I want to lose another 50.. slowly but surely is my thoughts. 

critter_boo
by Sarah on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Lots of water watching my sweets hard when I'm use to baking cakes for everyone
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:51 PM

i'm always trying to get healthier & in better shape, never goes the way i'd like it to though.  my hectic schedule doesn't allow for exercise except for after 9pm & after being up at 5am everyday, working & running around, i just can't do it that late.

onlyamomslove
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I replaced coconut oil (miracle stuff. If you have not heard of it or know about it's many healing benefits and aid in weight loss, research it!) in place of margerine and butter and oil in our home. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: