Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just venting

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 16 Replies
Omg I'm in so much pain. I had physical therapy today and we did too much I can't move I'm laying in bed in severe pain waiting on the meds to kick in ugh I hate this. This recovery is the worst not to mention the waiting for sex I tried releasing on hell no won't happen again that hurt too ugh sorry tmi I had to get this out. My hubby and kids are being so great about everything too hubby is even bringing me dinner in bed so I eat something at least.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mami2oneboy
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM

oh no im sorry, that must hurt, i hope you can get some relief soon

yvonne37
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM

im lost here, did you have surgery or something? whatever it is I am sorry you are in pain and I hope you feel better soon.

Rushn311
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Hope  your pain goes  away

critter_boo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:35 PM
I'm sorry yes I had back surgery and it is long recovery. Soory I assumed on here people knew since I have been posting alot

Quoting yvonne37:

im lost here, did you have surgery or something? whatever it is I am sorry you are in pain and I hope you feel better soon.

yvonne37
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:00 PM

oh man.. sorry to hear that.. Im new thats why i didnt know :)  but hope you recuperate soon.

Quoting critter_boo:

I'm sorry yes I had back surgery and it is long recovery. Soory I assumed on here people knew since I have been posting alot

Quoting yvonne37:

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:21 PM

aww mama!  sorry it's been so rough on you!  wish i could wave my magic wand & make things all better but unfortunately it's in the shop & don't know when i'll get it back! ;o)

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM

So sorry you are hurting

critter_boo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:29 PM
That's ok thank u

Quoting yvonne37:

oh man.. sorry to hear that.. Im new thats why i didnt know :)  but hope you recuperate soon.

Quoting critter_boo:

Quoting yvonne37:

critter_boo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Lol thanks for the smile

Quoting lizzig:

aww mama!  sorry it's been so rough on you!  wish i could wave my magic wand & make things all better but unfortunately it's in the shop & don't know when i'll get it back! ;o)

critter_boo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Thank u as soon as kids are in bed I'm going to sleep I'm getting a lol more comfortable as the meds start to work I hate living on pain pills

Quoting momofsixangels:

So sorry you are hurting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)