Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shes prego.... AGAIN!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:58 PM
  • 27 Replies

Ok I am not one to judge, or say someone shouldnt have kids, because in all actuality, its that persons choice. However, when someone cant afford the ones they already have, its not smart to keep bringing babies into the world. I know shit happens and all but GOODNESS. Ok I have a friend, I have known her for many years, shes a good person. I just found out on Facebook that shes pregnant with her.....8th child! She has 6 living, lost a DD to sids a few years back. Now She doesnt work, hasnt in god knows how long. Has a few babys dads, and jumps from house to house. She has no real structure or stable living enviornment for her children and just keeps putting off getting her tubes tied. She was supposed to get them done, 3 kids ago. Now while I am not trying to be mean, I just think she needs to focus on getting her life together for the ones she has now, Granted shes already pregnant, cant undo that, I just hope she makes better choices after this new one comes along.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Yikes...I might die if I was in her shoes.

MamaJane
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM
I had a friend years ago who did that. It was her 6 th baby and I swear that baby Saved her.

I did have a "she's pregnant again?" Moment this week as well though. This girl who is 23 and has a 6, 5 and 3 yo. I just found out she's in the hospital at 30 weeks and her water broke. No one even knew she was pregnant again. I feel for her but holy crap! 23!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Wow
momkaribg
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Wow
Leelee1008
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I just feel really bad for her. I dont know how she survives honestly. she lives off of her child support for the 1 kid because the majority of the kids father is a dead beat, who she is now finally taking to court for child support and they are doing paternity tests for 3 of the 4 that are definatly his. She moved to KY, and is now back here living with family. I wish she would go and get on section 8 and hopefully get a stable home for those kids?

Quoting MamaJane:

I had a friend years ago who did that. It was her 6 th baby and I swear that baby Saved her.

I did have a "she's pregnant again?" Moment this week as well though. This girl who is 23 and has a 6, 5 and 3 yo. I just found out she's in the hospital at 30 weeks and her water broke. No one even knew she was pregnant again. I feel for her but holy crap! 23!

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I'm sorry..but I"m going to be honest & blunt but if you have unprotected sex...this is what happens. It shouldn't come as a surprise to her. Are her kids eating, clothed have a roof over there heads?

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Im not one to tell people if they should have another kid or not but ...damn!

critter_boo
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Wow
aneela
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:49 PM

wishing her the best

DiANAiVELiSSE
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:51 PM

DAMMMMMMM... Is all I can say

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)