Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been a while... Drama queen post!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:39 PM
  • 15 Replies

Its been a while since I made a post about Drama queen. Some of you would fallow my post about her, in a way it was kind of like a soap opera only real life. For those of you new to the drama queen post, I will give a little background. She was a friend, who wasnt a good friend. had 4 kids, hubby left her for another woman. was a user and with the help of many of the wonderful ladies here I put my foot down and stopped letting her walk all over me. She would pawn her kids off for which ever guy she was seeing. Was living with her Husbands parents, all kids and her slept on the floor, and she got her car repoed by a pay day loan place because she just was to lazy to pay her bill.

I am not sure If I told you all this or not, but about 2 weeks before Christmas, She gave her kids to their dad and moved out of the in laws house. Said they were mean to the kids, and were stealing money from her, and wanted more rent. She has been dating this guy who is about 10 years older then her. He is an "ex" drug addict... I believe he is still using. Shes been seeing him since sept 1st, met at a freinds wedding we all attended. Since she started seeing him, she started partying more, drinking more and told me she wanted to try Coke and E. I flipped on her. Well basically she gave her kids up, for him, she moved in with him and hardly sees the kids. After all that I stopped talking to her. I made a post on Facebook about people giving their kids up for partyting, drugs or men, It saddens me. I was not talking about her, I did not name names I was simply going by something I read in an article. About a week later, she sent me a nasty text about me talking about her on fb. I told her that she must have a guitly concience considering I wasnt talking about her, and did not name names. She tried to be mean and rude to me. I let her know, about her lies and how I was done.... she texted me friday trying to make small talk. I did not respond... I am officially done with drama queen!!

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rain2Rinse
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Too much drama for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angieluvsolivia
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow, wish I had some words of wisdom!

mom2jessnky
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Glad you're done with that. :)

critter_boo
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Wow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GypsiSky
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Life is too beautiful to deal with drama.

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I do remember your posts.Glad you stopped dealing with her! Good for you!! Poor kids. 

Leelee1008
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Yeah But the kids are actually doing much better now that they are with their father and his girlfriend. The youngest who is almost 4, is finally potty training. His mother was to lazy to do it, but hes doing well.

Quoting momofsixangels:

I do remember your posts.Glad you stopped dealing with her! Good for you!! Poor kids. 

EbonySnow
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:58 AM

good! I'm glad you're done with her. Who needs all that drama

lil_mama06
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Good riddence. I couldn't hang with anyone like that. 

bether89
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Sometimes we just have to distance ourselves from the drama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)