Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help, my 21 month old wont stay out of my coffee

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM
  • 28 Replies

Yes you read that right my 21 month old. I can put it up out of reach and he will find a way to climb to it. So I started putting it in a travel mug where I can close it and him not be able to get to it. Well this morning he figured out how to take the top off and he poured it in his sippy cup and was drinking it. I dont want him drinking coffee, I can't bare him drinking coffee this is jsut not right, lol.

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM
2 moms liked this
He knows what's good;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:04 PM

LOL oh man you are in trouble!! you are just going to have to drink it fast....idk what i would do. only drink the coffee in the car?

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I only get in the car in the morning twice a week, IDK that that would work, lol

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

LOL oh man you are in trouble!! you are just going to have to drink it fast....idk what i would do. only drink the coffee in the car?

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM

True, lol

Quoting MamaJane:

He knows what's good;)

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:13 PM

My son accidentially drank a sip of my coffee...thinking it was his water in the mug. He immediately spit it out and said "That's what you drink every morning!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

KaylaMillar
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids hate coffe. If you dont want him drinking it just stick to your gunsa nd be firm with him.

aimeegreen4ever
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:16 PM
DS 2yrs old loves my coffee too. He cries and begs for it. And I'll let him have a sip or two then quickly finish it off and tell him all done. I figure a few sips won't hurt since they had him on a caffeine drip in the NICU for 2 months to keep his heart working. It doesn't stunt growth and his pediatrician said a few sips every few days won't hurt him. :) Sorry I'm not much help but I do understand.
crystalplus1
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:18 PM

My son loves coffee to, i just keep it in the kitchen so he cant see it on my slow days. A lot of the time i get an hour to myself before he wakes up

Mrs.Burke11
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Make him his own caffeine free coffee maybe.
flowerfunleah
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Lol you could always drinkk your coffee black! Then he might not enjoy it so much. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)