1- Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
* 2- Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
* 3- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
* 4- The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
* 5- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
* 6- There are more chickens than people in the world.
* 7- The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
* 8- On a Canadian two-dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.
* 9- All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
*10- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
*11- "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
*12- Almonds are a member of the peach family.
* 13- There are only 4 words in the English language which end in dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
* 14- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
* 15- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
* 16- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
* 17- In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
* 18- Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
* 19- The characters Bert & Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life."
* 20- A dragonfly has a life span of 1-6 months
* 21- A goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds.
* 22- It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* 23- The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
* 24- In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM