Okay, what all is in your purse? And what gets carried/left behind if you go purse-less?
In the purse:
- Ice Breakers
- Chloraseptic tablets
- A pen
- Makeup case
- Hand lotion
- Change pouch
- A lighter, sometimes two
- Cigarettes (open pack Virginia Slims 120's, plus a new pack, and my blu E-cigs)
- Tissue pack
- Wallet with money, credit cards, etc.
- One or two P-Mates
- Sun glasses
- Reading glasses
- Cell phone
- Panty liner (for emergencies)
- Pepper spray
Purse-less (only if I'm wearing slacks or jeans, doesn't work if I'm in a dress):
- Keys, loose change, pepper spray in one front pocket
- Open pack of Virginia Slims in the other front pocket, with a lighter inside the pack
- I wear the sunglasses, on my face or on my head
- A smaller wallet in one back pocket, only with what I know I'm going to need.
- A compact hair brush in the other back pocket
- Cell phone hangs in a pouch from my pants waist, belt, or belt loop
- Ice Breakers, Chloraseptic tablets, pen, makeup case, hand lotion, liipstick, perfume, checkbook, tissue pack, P-Mates, reading glasses, panty liner, brush, change pouch, the larger wallet, the larger hair brush, and the extra cigarettes and lighter get left behind.
on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:35 PM