Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so who will be a football widow today?

Posted by   + Show Post

with the last two playoffs game being played today who will be loosing their husband to the games?  who will be watching the games themselves?  my husband isn't a big american football fan but after the falcons win last sunday he's planning on meeting up with some friends to watch the game today with the 49ers. 

i have no interest in watching professional sports so the looks like the kids & i will be finding something else to do this afternoon.

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (21-30):
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Lol. I am one right now, but we are meeting at his brothers house for the second game. My SIL and I are going to cook dinner and the kids will play ;)

aimhawk
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:08 PM

We both watch football, but we are done for the season since Green Bay's loss last week.

Jemia
by Shekella on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Dh and I are watching together along with the kids. Go Ravens!

charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Thankfully my dh doesnt watch football.

Lisha77
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:24 PM
I am. My Dh and DS are at Dave and Buster's watching the game.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
taz1993
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Thankfully we are done with football until Alabama season starts in several months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:23 PM

why are you in atlanta mama?  hope it hasn't been too crazy for you with all the football fans in town.  generally it's a fun city but when they have any such big events i stay away from downtown.

Quoting chinosruca:

I am in Atlanta (in a hotel) watching the game and my husband is in Hawaii (home) watching the game. Not happy with Atlanta winning, so far. I want tge 49ers to win.

chinosruca
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:36 PM
I have work business all week. I wasn't near the stadium, so no chaos. I went to the mall and it was kind of slow.....probably because of the game.

Quoting lizzig:

why are you in atlanta mama?  hope it hasn't been too crazy for you with all the football fans in town.  generally it's a fun city but when they have any such big events i stay away from downtown.

Quoting chinosruca:

I am in Atlanta (in a hotel) watching the game and my husband is in Hawaii (home) watching the game. Not happy with Atlanta winning, so far. I want tge 49ers to win.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:37 PM

well hope you get to enjoy our fun city!!

Quoting chinosruca:

I have work business all week. I wasn't near the stadium, so no chaos. I went to the mall and it was kind of slow.....probably because of the game.

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting chinosruca:

chinosruca
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM
It is way too cold for me. It will be structly business....hotel, work, hotel, airport. I don't even own a jacket. It was a beutiful ride from the airport to here. I will have to come back again...hopefully in the warmer months.

Quoting lizzig:

well hope you get to enjoy our fun city!!

Quoting chinosruca:

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting chinosruca:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)