Group Home

so who will be a football widow today?

Posted by   + Show Post

with the last two playoffs game being played today who will be loosing their husband to the games?  who will be watching the games themselves?  my husband isn't a big american football fan but after the falcons win last sunday he's planning on meeting up with some friends to watch the game today with the 49ers. 

i have no interest in watching professional sports so the looks like the kids & i will be finding something else to do this afternoon.

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Replies (31-40):
whooperz
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM
My husband is hoping the patriots lose. And we are in new England he just can't stand them lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:27 PM

yeah this is a bit colder than usual for us.  not too bad for me since i'm originally from ohio but hubby's from mexico & this is freezing for him!

Quoting chinosruca:

It is way too cold for me. It will be structly business....hotel, work, hotel, airport. I don't even own a jacket. It was a beutiful ride from the airport to here. I will have to come back again...hopefully in the warmer months.

Quoting lizzig:

well hope you get to enjoy our fun city!!

Quoting chinosruca:

I have work business all week. I wasn't near the stadium, so no chaos. I went to the mall and it was kind of slow.....probably because of the game.

Quoting lizzig:

why are you in atlanta mama?  hope it hasn't been too crazy for you with all the football fans in town.  generally it's a fun city but when they have any such big events i stay away from downtown.

Quoting chinosruca:

I am in Atlanta (in a hotel) watching the game and my husband is in Hawaii (home) watching the game. Not happy with Atlanta winning, so far. I want tge 49ers to win.

wandep
I luv Disney :)
Today at 1:30 PM
by Pam on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:38 PM

we are watching together lol

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Well that's cool!

Quoting MichelleMc:

For the basketball game, yes we perform at halftime. For the baseball game, they shut down the street outside & we do a full zumba event with Beto himself & his Dj. It is a Party In Pink, so for Susan G Komen & breast Cancer Survivors. After the event, then we go to the game at the stadium :)

Quoting lizzig:

zumba event?  do you perform at halftime or such?

Quoting MichelleMc:

We used to all be huge NASCAR fans but once the points system came into play, it totally ruined racing. We like "hometown" racing. Otherwise, there isn't any sports he or I watch on tv. So its all good :) We do like to go to a Double A or Triple A baseball games once or twice a year. They are a lot fun. Or if I have a Zumba event at a basketball game half time show or baseball game ( did that for Pittsburgh Pirates & Cleveland Cavs ), then we will do that.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Lol my hubby is with your hubby. But we are near Indy. We aren't allowed to like the patriots.

Quoting whooperz:

My husband is hoping the patriots lose. And we are in new England he just can't stand them lol
1hotmama87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM

My DH and oldest DS were gone all day! I am waiting for them to come home..

delanna6two
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I watch sometimes myself....just now learning a little about the game...

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Not moi! I'm a Supercross girl..(;

amyjane22
by Amy on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Dh doesn't watch football.
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Thankfully, my husband doesn't watch sports.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky