Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you? What are your plans for the day?

Have a great day!

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
wandep
by Pam on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Have fun. Been cleaning and working on laundry too. :)

Quoting SassyWildflower:

School routine this morning then cleaning/cooking today. I think i need to go to the store at some point but dont wanna! Lol

wandep
by Pam on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Same here! I've been cold all day. :(

Quoting mrswillie:

Trying to stay warm.

Sophie4910
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Doing good. Watching my daughter paint right now and then off to work for the rest of the day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Doing good. Got my workout in, am at work until 3 then I start my last semester of school!!!

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I had a Pulmonary rehab appt.

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Quoting nngmommy83:

Doing good. Got my workout in, am at work until 3 then I start my last semester of school!!!

Congrats on the last semester! What are you going for?

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Not much going on here, the kids had a 2 hour delay due to the cold so that meant my youngest didnt have school. We ran a few errands and then just spent the day staying warm. 

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM

got to leave right after work today which was an odd happening so i'm at home now before i pick up my friends daughter for dance.  after i drop her off the kids & i are going for pizza (ci ci's has kids eat free on tuesday so all 3 of us eat for $5.49 can't beat that deal ;o)

crabbyD
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

It's the strangest winter ever... We have only had 1 inch of snow this entire season!!!!

Quoting wandep:

Do you have snow?

Quoting crabbyD:

Well... I'm freezing and I look like a stuffed sausage... It's 1 below outside and I have my big long coat, jeans and long underwear, 2 pairs of socks and a thick fleece with a big scarf! Fun times! Lol

After work it'll just be our normal Tuesday... Homework, dinner and cub scout meeting.

PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM
I drive a school bus. its exam week for the high school so they get out at 11...messes up my day a bit

Quoting wandep:

What do you do?

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

Work this morning, then i would like to take a walk (its quite cold out so we will see), then back to work at 10:45, home for lunch and back to work for 2:25

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)