Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iced in!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM
  • 94 Replies
1 mom liked this
Yes I did say ICE. I am stuck inside with 3 boys and trying to do my work from home. On top of that the baby is bad sick AGAIN and very cranky. I am so ready for spring it ain't funny!! For all you people in warm areas could you at least send me pics of the ocean or something :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM

right there with ya---well, on the iced in part! LOL 

momkaribg
by Kari on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM
It's awful.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

right there with ya---well, on the iced in part! LOL 

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM

we are iced in as well !! and i have 4 boys .. 3 older ones and then the baby ! and it sucks and theres another big freezing rain strom moving in !

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM

We had ice yesterday morning and they canceled school. By the afternoon it was over 45 degrees and sunny

momkaribg
by Kari on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I know!! We are under the ice warning until 7

Quoting bwsmommy:

we are iced in as well !! and i have 4 boys .. 3 older ones and then the baby ! and it sucks and theres another big freezing rain strom moving in !

momkaribg
by Kari on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Our high today is supposed to be 36 but its only 25 right now :(

Quoting othermom:

We had ice yesterday morning and they canceled school. By the afternoon it was over 45 degrees and sunny

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I would send you the pics, but the beaches are yucky where I live. I am sorry you are stuck inside. I hope your baby gets to feeling better soon too.

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM

us too =) this second storm should be hitting around 11 .. im not looking forward to this at all .. i was glad the school was canceled yesterday really early though !

Quoting momkaribg:

Quoting bwsmommy:

momkaribg
by Kari on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Me to. I just knew they would go and we would have to turn around and get them. I'm praying the power stays on to.

Quoting bwsmommy:

us too =) this second storm should be hitting around 11 .. im not looking forward to this at all .. i was glad the school was canceled yesterday really early though !

Quoting momkaribg:

Quoting bwsmommy:

momkaribg
by Kari on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you

Quoting ashleymosq:

I would send you the pics, but the beaches are yucky where I live. I am sorry you are stuck inside. I hope your baby gets to feeling better soon too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)