Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need advice about my 4 month old!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
My daughter is 4 months since she hit the 4 month mark when i put her to bed she wakes up and cries until i go get her. im at my witts end with we start bedtime at 830/9 she is completely asleep before i lay her down im just looking for tips to make the tradition from my arms to her crib easier?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Replies (11-19):
momma-flynn
by Greta on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:58 PM
We really struggled with that & cosleeping was the only thing that worked.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
datwins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:48 PM

i would just let her cry she will be tired the next night and sleep thew the night  but if you really want to hold her so she can sleep put a light blanket on your chest and let her hold it in her hand so when she falls asleep she has it and u put her down she still thinks you are holding her cause you didn't have to open her hand and she is still holding it.

PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a big believer in letting them cry it out but i know a lot of people don't believe in that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I wish I could help. It's been a log time since our baby sleep routine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:07 AM

I wish i could help .. but since im bfing .. we just co sleep .. that way everyone gets sleep ..

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Maybe give her a pacifier right before you put her in the crib.

teesoloca
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:31 AM

dont let her be completely alseep when you put her down, that way she is aware that she is soon to be alone and becomes okay with it.

teesoloca
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:33 AM

...if thats not an option, then as you lay her down put a little of your body weight on her body do she feels the pressure and comfort of your smell and heartbeat, then slowly push a lil firmer as you slip your arm out from around her, and then very slowly raise your body off hers and tiptoe out of the room.

teesoloca
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:34 AM

let her cry it out a lil

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)