Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whatcha doin this weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 18 Replies

Any fun plans or staying home?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM

we are doing some shopping for DD who has had another growth spurt and in dire need of new clothes. 

wandep
by Pam on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Getting the house cleaned up for a play date that is coming over this afternoon at 2 pm. Then we're off to have bil's birthday dinner tonight. Tomorrow is church. MIL is taking the kids to the jr museum too. Other than that not a whole lot going.

wandep
by Pam on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM

have fun. How old is she?

Quoting alliesmom112:

we are doing some shopping for DD who has had another growth spurt and in dire need of new clothes. 

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:14 PM

My DH has to work this weekend, so we are staying home. Tomorrow my parents are going to BBQ for my DH's brother though. That will be soooo yummy. 

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

she is 4 but is wearing a 6/7 or 7/8 depending on the brand. She is 47" tall. Literally towers over every kid in her class and in the kindergarten class too. 

Quoting wandep:

have fun. How old is she?

Quoting alliesmom112:

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM

staying home, cleaning.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Hubby works nights on the weekend so we dont do much. 

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM

my sister & niece are in town for another feis.  so we spent part of the day there yesterday.  then we went out to dinner & afterwards we dropped the kids off at home & my sister & i went out for a drink.

today my daughter has her modeling/acting class & afterwards we are sitting in on an irish band class.  she's interested in learning how to play fiddle so i'm taking her to the class so she can see what it's like before i sign her up for classes.

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Today I'm doing homework
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Sitting at home hubby gone . kids are being absolutely help full and not at all trying to get away with things knowing I really can't do much. My son has one more audtion tonight crosses fingers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)