Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smarter Living: My all-time best pins on Pinterest

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 48 Replies
1 mom liked this

Pinterest. We've chatted a lot about it here...I know many of you love pinning your latest sweater crush and discovering new craft-y ways to decorate your kid's room. I, too, am a Pinner, a Pinterestee, a Pinaholic...what do we call ourselves? Now, I'm not an all-star pinner, don't have thousands of pins, but I do a have quite a few...and yes, some are favorites, the ones that I look at a sigh, with a silly grin. What are they? Here you go:

Posted on my Words I Dig board, this one titled the Shortest Horror Story always makes me smile. Can't remember how I happened upon it, but I'm so glad I did.

I love this idea for a bathroom. So many times, we just chunk some towels and soap dispenser in our bathrooms, maybe one little framed something. This whole feel is so cool -- and we all know I love art, so why not just use all of this wall space to present my finds?

Another one from Words I Dig board, this quote by the amazingly humorous writer Erma Bombeck strikes just the right tone of serious and funny. I like to keep her words in mind as I go about my day, about my life.

On the I (Heart) These Things board, more words...I know, I know. But I keep this one near my thoughts a lot - a good mantra to follow as I'm grooving along the Parenting Path.

From the For Kiddo board, I have these words...words I hope she will always remember and never, ever, ever let anyone tell her differently.

I'm constantly trying to get my style down. Part of my problem is money, but part of it is retraining my shopping so I buy the things I want to wear to achieve the style I yearn for...which is tough. I pin a lot of things to the Inspiration for My Style board to remind me what to strive for...and this pin is no exception. I love her effortless style, yet still looks comfortable.

Yes, another ensemble someone created from Polyvore - still haven't figured out how to do that, but love those that others have. I might not do the orange bag, but this idea gives me a little oomph to bump up my natural style a notch or two.

Are you on Pinterest? Do you have a favorite pin (or two)? Share them here!

©iStockphoto.com/ Marek Uliasz

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:08 AM

These are neat,
Nope not on it .. have resisted so far :)

Kainalu55
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 AM

i love Pinterest.  Haven't been on in a while though.  I have to find the time

AstuteMama
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Yes I'm on Pinterest. I love the DIY and recipe sections on Pinterest.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:36 AM

I havent been on it in a few weeks.I love all the holiday posts

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I love pininterest

mom2jessnky
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I lurve Pinterest!!

wandep
by Pam on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Yes I am on pinterest.

momma-flynn
by Greta on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM
I spend way too much time on Pinterest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Amanda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I am one there, but rarely go there. I'll dig up some of my old ones:

My friend has a photograohy business and here is a pic with quote that she created of my daughter:

from www.willowtreeimages.com

One of my favorite Seuss quotes:

Lorax Truth

One of the cutest things I've ever seen (I'm a Zelda Geek):

Baby Link

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:41 AM

no i am not on pinrest

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)