Smarter Living: My all-time best pins on Pinterest

Posted by   + Show Post

Pinterest. We've chatted a lot about it here...I know many of you love pinning your latest sweater crush and discovering new craft-y ways to decorate your kid's room. I, too, am a Pinner, a Pinterestee, a Pinaholic...what do we call ourselves? Now, I'm not an all-star pinner, don't have thousands of pins, but I do a have quite a few...and yes, some are favorites, the ones that I look at a sigh, with a silly grin. What are they? Here you go:

Posted on my Words I Dig board, this one titled the Shortest Horror Story always makes me smile. Can't remember how I happened upon it, but I'm so glad I did.

I love this idea for a bathroom. So many times, we just chunk some towels and soap dispenser in our bathrooms, maybe one little framed something. This whole feel is so cool -- and we all know I love art, so why not just use all of this wall space to present my finds?

Another one from Words I Dig board, this quote by the amazingly humorous writer Erma Bombeck strikes just the right tone of serious and funny. I like to keep her words in mind as I go about my day, about my life.

On the I (Heart) These Things board, more words...I know, I know. But I keep this one near my thoughts a lot - a good mantra to follow as I'm grooving along the Parenting Path.

From the For Kiddo board, I have these words...words I hope she will always remember and never, ever, ever let anyone tell her differently.

I'm constantly trying to get my style down. Part of my problem is money, but part of it is retraining my shopping so I buy the things I want to wear to achieve the style I yearn for...which is tough. I pin a lot of things to the Inspiration for My Style board to remind me what to strive for...and this pin is no exception. I love her effortless style, yet still looks comfortable.

Yes, another ensemble someone created from Polyvore - still haven't figured out how to do that, but love those that others have. I might not do the orange bag, but this idea gives me a little oomph to bump up my natural style a notch or two.

Are you on Pinterest? Do you have a favorite pin (or two)? Share them here!

ŠiStockphoto.com/ Marek Uliasz

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I love Pinterest. I have found so many great educational ideas for dd. Some great recipes too. I haven't tried a recipe yet that wasn't a success in this house

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM

That outfit is really cute too. I love the bag

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Live the first one I re pinned it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I like that bathroom! Pinterest is awesome.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I'm not on Pintrest. Well, I have an account, but it's empty and I don't use it... I just maintain it in case I need to get info from someone else, and that's the link they use. 

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I love the color of the bathroom, but I couldn't deal with so much stuff on the wall. I am a Pinterest addict!

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Love pinterest! All of my pins are about raw vegan foods.

SlightlyPerfect
Yesterday at 10:07 PM
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM

slightlyperfect

SlightlyPerfect
Yesterday at 10:07 PM
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM

slightlyperfect

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:01 AM

i have one but dont use it alot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: