What do you do to celebrate?

Posted by   + Show Post
Valentines Day! How do you celebrate with your significant other? Your kids? Do you not celebrate at all?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Replies (141-150):
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM
We order in from the same restaurant get the same meal sit in front of te fire and talk. Dd gets gifts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM

we do cards and candy for the kinds. nothing with dh and i

KRYSTALK1013
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Last year, I got my bfp on Valentines Day. We were so excited, but I was too sick to do anything, so we ordered takeout and Dudley's and watched movies.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM

We usually would go to dinner and a movie or something but since we both work that night this year we will be ordering chinese in and watching a movie on tv! And I am sure dd will be included!

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Nice!

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

We order in from the same restaurant get the same meal sit in front of te fire and talk. Dd gets gifts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Aw!!

Quoting KRYSTALK1013:

Last year, I got my bfp on Valentines Day. We were so excited, but I was too sick to do anything, so we ordered takeout and Dudley's and watched movies.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Sounds great to me!

Quoting Pammi86:

We usually would go to dinner and a movie or something but since we both work that night this year we will be ordering chinese in and watching a movie on tv! And I am sure dd will be included!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM
We cook at home or go out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tracy211
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I always get my kids a little something.  My hubby usually takes me out to dinner and a movie.  I usually get him some kinky new toy to try out when we get back. 

teesoloca
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:44 PM

yes we do

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: