Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling? What do you have planned for the day?

Have a good one!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Replies (41-43):
Sweets32285
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:25 PM
I love them, but we have over 100 boxes right now. I'm hoping we can get them sold soon. We've already sold like 20 boxes.

Quoting Flaca43:

Oh man! Girl scout cookies are delicious! Lucky Lady! : )

Quoting Sweets32285:

Thanks. I got up around 12:30 to shower and get my son lunch. Then I laid in bed for the rest of the day. I just polished off a box of peanut butter patty Girl Scout cookies. It's killing me having 9 cases sitting in my kitchen.

Quoting Flaca43:

I'm sorry. Hope your day got better.

Quoting Sweets32285:

I was planning on going grocery shopping today, but my husband threw a fit this morning.  So now i'm not.  I've been sitting on the couch for about 4 hours now.  I'm in a bad mood and don't feel like doing anything.  I did get up and make the kids pancakes and bacon, before my daughter left for school.  My son just woke up.  He woke up really early this morning and then fell back to sleep around 9.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Feeling somewhat better today. Got all my chores done for today. Had a 2nd mammogram and everything is fine. Had lunch with mil. Went shoe shopping for daughter this morning too. Daughter came home with a runny nose so picked her up some meds and we skipped her karate class.

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I wish I could nap not with a 6month old and 4 year old LOL hopefully tonight will be better

Quoting Flaca43:

Maybe a nap? Otherwise hope you get some good sleep tonight!

Quoting Stevensmomma:

super tired didnt sleep well, i am gonna go food shopping for the super bowl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN