Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheap Date Idea 1/31

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

Do some people-watching
This one is pretty easy to do. All you need is a well-populated area - indoors or out - and an imagination. Plop yourself down somewhere and let the games begin! Make up stories about what you think their life is like, or try to guess what they will do before they do it. Making fun of any oddballs you see isn't entirely out of the question either... just be sure to do so discreetly.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristinRox
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I dunno. This doesnt sound like something that Id do on a date. I would however do this with my best friend for the fun of it. 

Flaca43
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:59 PM

My grandfather loved people watching. He'd do this when my grandma would take us to the mall. He would sit there and just watch. He loved looking at everyone's shoes too! DF loves people watching..

delanna6two
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:14 PM

we used to do this at walmart and the mall. we would usually get something off the dollar menu at mcdonalds and eat in the parking lot of walmart and do it.

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

DH and I enjoy doing this :)

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Quoting KristinRox:

I dunno. This doesnt sound like something that Id do on a date. I would however do this with my best friend for the fun of it. 

We used to do this at the mall

Madelaine
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I do that with my mom but not sure my husband would go for it.

lil_mama06
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM
My eldest 3 are ruthless at doing this...The stories they would make up...I was like Oh my, don't you know thats not nice....Made me glad I was on their good side, for the most part.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KristinRox
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:48 PM

We did too. Her and I had the best laughs doing that! haha. 

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting KristinRox:

We used to do this at the mall

JOIN US ON:

mereinhart28
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM

sounds like something to do with a bff not a date. my hubs hates public places, so that wouldn't work for us. he's not a real people person. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)