Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

overly frustrated vent

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM
  • 9 Replies
So i left for 1 1/2 hrs to go get paper for taxes and mail it out and stop at meijers. Before i left i told dh dd has undies on to set time every half hr to bring her in to try to go. And to have her sit for 5 mins at a time. I told him to leave blanket on couch incase she pees so if she does i can wash that i cant the couch. So i get home and hes all pissed off the kids took the remote and beat on our 42 in sony flat screen tv. And dd peed twice in her undies and what do you know the blanket was pulled off the couch so she peed on the couch. And so i said well where were you when they did this to the tv. He said down stairs (we have a bi-level) and i said well there you go that was the biggest mistake right there. I am so beyond pissed because we dont have the money for a new tv hes laid off from work and ive been stressed from that.. i seriously feel like i get one thing figured out another screws up.. what do i do because im to the edge of the lake ready to fall in and drowned. I know there are people that have it worse but i am just venting. If your here to bash dont let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out. And for the kind comments thank you in advance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
anotherandree
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM

OMG!  That sucks!  I'm sure he feels bad, but don't you just want to scream?!  My thing (and I don't know if you can relate) is how my husband expects an "Well, I said I'm sorry!" is supposed to make me *poof* not be freaking pissed anymore!  You BE PISSED and frustrated!  Sorry and I hope things get better, because it sounds like it can only go up from here! :)

deedee3849
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:52 PM

im sorry That does sound stressful =( The moment mom leaves things fall apart!

holmes212
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Well when he gets stuck on something and at the moment it bowling. He has his phone up his ass looking at bowling videos and how to do this and that.. he was pissed at the kids and got even more pissed when i asked wheat he was doing why this happend.

Quoting anotherandree:

OMG!  That sucks!  I'm sure he feels bad, but don't you just want to scream?!  My thing (and I don't know if you can relate) is how my husband expects an "Well, I said I'm sorry!" is supposed to make me *poof* not be freaking pissed anymore!  You BE PISSED and frustrated!  Sorry and I hope things get better, because it sounds like it can only go up from here! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Hugs Mama!! 

lil_mama06
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:11 AM

HUGS HUS HUGS...Totally understand...

MamaJane
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Hugs! I'm sorry!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by June on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:07 AM

How frustrating!

sweetpea1269
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Lol! How can they just let everything go 5 seconds after I've been fuming mad!!??? I always get 'but I love you' ...

Quoting anotherandree:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevensmomma
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM

ugh stressful day !! try to relax!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)