Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blushing

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 9 Replies

What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:05 AM

There have been too many to choose just one, lol. I'll think about it.

wandep
by Pam on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I tend to forget about them. :)

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM

There's been many. The time in 8th grade when I was shadowing a high schooler and I feel down the front steps, the time I fell on my butt when DH and I were dating, the time I farted while my husband was tickling me...I was pregnant lol it's not my fault! There's more, but I will stop there lol. Oh yeah I have a recent one. I was at the store the other day and my 3 year old was holding the soda on her lap, well I thought she was going to try and put it on the belt and drop it, so I quickly pushed in between the cart and the little snack display and I tripped! I didn't fall, but I almost bumped into this cutie pie standing behind me and he was all prepared to catch me. I'm turning red just thinking about it...so embarrassing!!!!!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

There's been many. The time in 8th grade when I was shadowing a high schooler and I feel down the front steps, the time I fell on my butt when DH and I were dating, the time I farted while my husband was tickling me...I was pregnant lol it's not my fault! There's more, but I will stop there lol. Oh yeah I have a recent one. I was at the store the other day and my 3 year old was holding the soda on her lap, well I thought she was going to try and put it on the belt and drop it, so I quickly pushed in between the cart and the little snack display and I tripped! I didn't fall, but I almost bumped into this cutie pie standing behind me and he was all prepared to catch me. I'm turning red just thinking about it...so embarrassing!!!!!

I always blamed the pregnancy too.Lol

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Nothing comes to mind....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Way too many to name!

mereinhart28
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I try my best to forget about them...

delanna6two
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 PM

one of them is tripping and falling in public recently but everyone was nice and helped me up

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM

One time I was being silly in high school at a Jr Women's Club meeting and I was standing on a table and the legs on one side closed and I fell on butt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)