Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My cats

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM
  • 30 Replies

Drive me nuts sometimes.If their food bowl is empty and I am on the comp they will jump up and stand in front of the monitor until I feed them.And they know I will do it so I can be on.lol

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deedee3849
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM

We've been feeding a stray for over a year. It's wild so it doesn't really let us near it but I find it staring in the sliding glass door at me with it's begging eyes just waiting for some food......funny thing is we give it dry food with a scoop of canned. Sometimes my son feeds it and will just give it dry food...he'll just sit there waiting & staring until the wet food comes.

poshkat
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Ds's cat will start fights with dh's cat and make him growl if they have no food. Drives me nuts!!
Nicole1357
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Lmbo... mine will also. 

alf2651
by Amanda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

My cats will go and force the dog away from her food if they have no food in their bowl, then sit in the bowl so she can't have any and comes whining to me. 

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Lol.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Quoting deedee3849:

We've been feeding a stray for over a year. It's wild so it doesn't really let us near it but I find it staring in the sliding glass door at me with it's begging eyes just waiting for some food......funny thing is we give it dry food with a scoop of canned. Sometimes my son feeds it and will just give it dry food...he'll just sit there waiting & staring until the wet food comes.

Thank-you so much for doing this.I am a huge animal lover.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Ok so my son has the job of feeding our cat. But she's gotten in the habit lately of waking him earlier an earlier in the morning so we had to start shutting his door so she doesn't wake the poor guy at 430 on a school day. She sleeps with me but she won't wake me up because he's always the one who feeds her.

Silly creatures.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deedee3849
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting deedee3849:

My husband is a macho man but his heart melts for animals. He kinda made him his buddy even though he hisses at him. We named him Solo....and he is very independent! we want to get him fixed but don't know how to catch him without traumatizing him.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Quoting deedee3849:

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting deedee3849:

My husband is a macho man but his heart melts for animals. He kinda made him his buddy even though he hisses at him. We named him Solo....and he is very independent! we want to get him fixed but don't know how to catch him without traumatizing him.

Thats so sweet.I have a soft spot for animals especially ones that have no home.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Sounds like they have you well trained. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN