Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:37 AM
  • 29 Replies

How are you feeling? What are your plans?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Morning.Today I plan on not doing much.Watching tv and maybe going for a bike ride

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I feel great. Hope you do to. Church this morning and then home to relax and get ready for the week.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Oh nice...I have been wanting a bike for so long now. I think DF and I will get two before the spring, so we can ride with the kids.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Morning.Today I plan on not doing much.Watching tv and maybe going for a bike ride

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Sounds good! I am in pain right now! But it's from excercising yesterday, so that's okay. LOL.

Quoting brownhoney21:

I feel great. Hope you do to. Church this morning and then home to relax and get ready for the week.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm waking up and doing better. I wasn't happy at 715 lol.

I have to run my daughter to church in a few. She has to be there early to make sub sandwiches for a youth thing.

I want to get some chores done in the interim and then the boys and I will join her there. I'm scheduled for a run with a friend but my daughter has to stay after for youth group so Ill come home and get lunch for the boys, do some more cleaning and then go back and get her.

Then ill go for my run. After that is probably a little bit of cleaning but mostly getting ready for our super snack dinner
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chillemi78
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I am sleepy. I'll hopefully sneak in a nap while the baby takes hers. And I'm sure there will be Super Bowl watching in my plans for the evening, just not sure if at home or if we will go somewhere.
mom2jessnky
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I feel good. Slept in til 7:45 (that's seriously sleeping in for me, I normally get up at 5:30) I need to make spinach dip and run to the pet store for bedding and rat food & treats.

Later on going to a friend's house to watch the Superbowl.

Jemia
by Shekella on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Finishing ds's 100th day poster, cooking breakfast, watch TV and then then the superbowl
Life.Happens
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM

It FINALLY snowed here!!..So I woke the kids up early to play in it...Now they're having hot chocolate, we'll probably spend the rest of the day inside :)

mommaFruFru
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I'm on day 3. Of a migraine. Cleaning up a puke covered couch from ds2 getting sick last night. nd hopefully an early bedtime
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)