Just because I'm a mom...

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM
  • 29 Replies
Does it mean I always have to come last? Some days I'd like to just run away for like an hour or two!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I second that!

sweetpea1269
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Sometimes I feel like I think "what about me?" way too often. I want to rent a certain movie... "I don't wat to watch that..." I just get home from food shopping after working over night "when can I get my new phone!!??" I'm sitting on the couch 5 feet from him, the boys are gone and the baby's asleep... "Mind if I play a game of Madden?" WTF!?? Can I get a minute to relax, watch what I want and MAYBE get a little something on the rare occaision I'm HOME?!! Uggghhhh! I just wanna scream!

Quoting momofsixangels:

I second that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabbyD
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Pick me up! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Take me with you

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM
3 moms liked this

right there with ya! and i have!!! :)  I am going to school and since nobody at home really knows my schedule I have been taking an hour here and there and I stay in school longer and just sit around and do NOTHING! lol.. its very relaxing.

dusky_rose
by Sue on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I think we need "Mom fest", a big party for just us moms.

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

girl you need to speak up and just do it.  Go for a walk or when he is home, leave him with the kids with the excuse you have to run some errand and enjoy some time alone.

Quoting sweetpea1269:

Sometimes I feel like I think "what about me?" way too often. I want to rent a certain movie... "I don't wat to watch that..." I just get home from food shopping after working over night "when can I get my new phone!!??" I'm sitting on the couch 5 feet from him, the boys are gone and the baby's asleep... "Mind if I play a game of Madden?" WTF!?? Can I get a minute to relax, watch what I want and MAYBE get a little something on the rare occaision I'm HOME?!! Uggghhhh! I just wanna scream!

Quoting momofsixangels:

I second that!

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I get it.  Sometimes it's like we don't even rate.  Sorry momma!

sweetpea1269
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:33 PM
If it were just "him" that was the complaint... I took my movie to another room and watched it.

Quoting yvonne37:

girl you need to speak up and just do it.  Go for a walk or when he is home, leave him with the kids with the excuse you have to run some errand and enjoy some time alone.

Quoting sweetpea1269:

Quoting momofsixangels:

I second that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slw123
by Shawna on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I hear ya!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: