Group Home

Do you use Swagbucks?

A friend of mine turned me on to it last year and while I am not as swag crazy as alot of the women I see, I do like it.

If you dont know what it is, Swagbucks is a site where you get points or codes "bucks" and collect them to cash in for free things, like gift cards, merchandise, etc.

You get points from the Facebook page, twitter page, or by doing surveys, or polls,coupons, or doing internet searches.

I have decided that I will start collecting Amazon.com Gift cards with mine, its 450 swagbucks for 1 $5 amazon.com card, its electronic so its a code. I am going to be saving them up to use towards a gift for Christmas, I am also saving up my Chatthreads amazon.com gift codes too, so far for January I have $25 from both combined sites!

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Replies (61-63):
SammiBaby
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I started about a year ago but only did it for like a month and then just fell through with it.

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Okay ladies. I made an account yesterday and DL their tool bar to earn more points lol. I told myself DH wasn't going to be very happy about that, but he could just delete it, no biggie. Well, apparently it took him an hour to do so and then our computer was acting up. Now he's blaming it on the site and doesn't even want me on there. What do you all think, can I get some feedback from those f you who have been using it? I told him I'm sure it was just the toolbar and not the actual site. 

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80