Wednesday's Dinner?

wandep
feeling happy :)
Yesterday at 4:37 PM
Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Pam
  • 40 Replies

What's cooking in your kitchen tonight? Happy Wednesday!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Pam on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Sloppy joes, green beans, and mac n cheese.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know. I was doing really well with meal planning but I've lost my inspiration this week. I saw this post and thought maybe you'd help me because your chicken post yesterday got me dinner lol. But I don't have ground turkey so I can't make sloppy joes.

Update! While typing that I realized I can do pulled pork sandwiches instead! You did help! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:36 AM

LOL Glad I could help. I always try to plan a week ahead. It is hard sometimes but it does help. We are trying to cut back on eating out. We will be taking daughter out for her birthday dinner tomorrow night and this will be the only time we eat out this week. :)

Quoting MamaJane:

I don't know. I was doing really well with meal planning but I've lost my inspiration this week. I saw this post and thought maybe you'd help me because your chicken post yesterday got me dinner lol. But I don't have ground turkey so I can't make sloppy joes.

Update! While typing that I realized I can do pulled pork sandwiches instead! You did help! Lol

michiganmom116
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:37 AM

herbed sweet & sour chicken, steamed broccoli

Juniper53098
by June on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Either leftovers or something with hamburger.

powow65
by kimmy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Idk? Maybe chili?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:22 AM
And it's done and in the crock pot and the rest of the pork loin is cut in cubes for 2 more dinners
CoolMommyofboys
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:23 AM

turkey burgers, sweet potatoes and corn/cob

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Thinking of making a meatloaf

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:29 AM
It really does help. It's taken so much stress out of it. And I've been writing it on my dry erase board so my kids go and check it instead of asking me a million times.

Good job on not eating out!

Quoting wandep:

LOL Glad I could help. I always try to plan a week ahead. It is hard sometimes but it does help. We are trying to cut back on eating out. We will be taking daughter out for her birthday dinner tomorrow night and this will be the only time we eat out this week. :)

Quoting MamaJane:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

What is your family's favorite springtime activity?