Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you say the year your born......

Posted by   + Show Post
Does it sound "old"?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Replies (41-50):
specialwingz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I'm one of the last of the Baby Boomer years.  I'm so old, I was the last baby girl born to the U.S. Territory of Hawaii!  Some days I feel old.  But, most days, I still feel like I'm 21.  And, for those who don't know their Hawaiian/U.S. history, that was August 1959.  =)

eykelley
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1987... Doesn't SOUND old. But I FEEL old. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MKSmom09
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:24 PM

1981 does sound really old to me because for some reason why I say it my mind goes back to 1881, lol. This new century is making me feel old too quickly

KelliansMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Me too and it's not helping my baby brother is graduating high school this year and is off to college lol. Feels like yesterday he was still running around I diapers

Quoting Leelee1008:

Ugh I turn 30 this year too! In November and I feel old. I have been looking back at when I was younger and god it feels so very long ago.

Quoting KelliansMom:

1983 not really ...im turning 30 this year and man that does feel old persay but only bc  I dont think I have gotten all I wanted to get done before i turned 30 lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the year of 30 is a big eye opener... I was watching TV and a commercial for Skip it came on.. my boys said oh that looks cool. I started into one of those Oh I remember when I was little that came out and those things hurt, the ball on the end was alot bigger then... my boys just looked at me like I had 10 heads.... I then Felt old, very old! lol

Quoting KelliansMom:

Me too and it's not helping my baby brother is graduating high school this year and is off to college lol. Feels like yesterday he was still running around I diapers

Quoting Leelee1008:

Ugh I turn 30 this year too! In November and I feel old. I have been looking back at when I was younger and god it feels so very long ago.

Quoting KelliansMom:

1983 not really ...im turning 30 this year and man that does feel old persay but only bc  I dont think I have gotten all I wanted to get done before i turned 30 lol

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Yep, 1981 for me and today is my birthday.

jazzgirl205
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:37 PM

1962 - yes it does.

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM

happy birthday

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

Yep, 1981 for me and today is my birthday.

heydooney
by Danielle :) on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:15 PM

1983, no, I'm young!

tyfry7496
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I agree!! I don't feel 41 either.

Quoting mamadee1971:

1971...no, but I can't believe how much time really flown.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)