Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with kids today???????????????

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM
  • 60 Replies

The new boy down the street(11) just called my dd Hannah a fat fu@@. Yes she is overweight but she has health problems thats why.The mama bear in me want to go and tear him a new one.Why do kids still call other kids names??? That is just so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:21 PM

what an awful child!

i'm sorry your dd got called such a vulgar name. he should have his mouth washed out with soap. 

Life.Happens
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:21 PM
6 moms liked this

The kids aren't the problem so much as it's the parents raising those kids that are the real problem...Kids are like that because their parents teach them to be that way...

yayay15
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM
3 moms liked this
It's not just today. They have always been like that. Sorry that happened. People in general just aren't nice. Even adults. If you haven't noticed with the people on cafemom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Right!
His dad probably calls his mom a fat f*ck?!
*smh*

Quoting Life.Happens:

The kids aren't the problem so much as it's the parents raising those kids that are the real problem...Kids are like that because their parents teach them to be that way...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this

So true! People sometimes just dont change.I wish they could see how their words hurt others.And yep I believe its partly the parents fault.Its horrible that the cycle just continues.

SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:25 PM

is your DD ok? 

poor thing. i hate that for her. =(

Quoting momofsixangels:

So true! People sometimes just dont change.I wish they could see how their words hurt others.And yep I believe its partly the parents fault.Its horrible that the cycle just continues.

Follow Me on Pinterest  
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM

It breaks my heart.My dd has health issues.She doesnt overeat and she is active.She has the biggest heart of anyone I know next to my Mom.She loves to help others and is so giving.Even though we cant afford much she took her own money and bought gifts for the homeless man and his dog last Christmas.

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Agreed and kids have always been cruel, I have always been overweight and was bullied as a kid.  I'm sorry that happened to your daughter and totally would feel the same way.

Quoting Life.Happens:

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Quoting SassyWildflower:

is your DD ok? 

poor thing. i hate that for her. =(

Quoting momofsixangels:

Thanks for asking.She was crying but she is ok now.You know how it is being a mom.You want to protect them from all bad and when they get hurt it kills you to see it

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Awww poor girl. The mama bear in me would also wanted to go pop that kid in the mouth! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)