Well....

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this
We have been in our new place for almost 2wks now (friday will be 2wks)..I love it! Finally got DD in her new school...took long enough, the old school wanted to take forever just to give me 2 sheets of paper! Her first day was today. She was scared at first but the teacher said she did great! Yay. I went to the dr yesterday for my consult. I got her to take my implanon out...she didnt want to yet but did cause i asked her to many times lol...she gave me birth control pills to take til my tubal. They called me today to schedule that. I go the 19th for Pre-Op and info about it all. My tubal is set for the 22nd of this month. Then go back the 5th for a follow up. I'll have to call the day before to see what time they want me there.
Pipers party I put off, that may be on the 16th...but she will have one.

Just sounds busy busy but it also doesnt feel like it lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jules_
by Julie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
We have been in our new place 4 weeks now. How is moving going for you? It feels like I will never be unpacked!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I was going to say that you have been busy, but you beat me to the punch!

I'm so glad you guys are getting settled into the new place... Weren't you staying with family members before? It must be great to have your own space.

PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad to hear you are getting settled
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad things are finally looking up for you :)

proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM
It went pretty well. Im not done going through their toys to see what stays, what goes, what will stay in the living and in their room but eventually lol. We have boxes of baby clothes i cant put up the one chest of drawers i have they all 3 share so its full as it gets and i ran out of hangers lol. Some of the clothes will stay and some i will donate or something. I didnt know you were moving! Lol hows yours going?

I guess ours was so easy not having much stuff at all. Just all the closests are full of boxes...one day i'll get around to it lol

Quoting Jules_:

We have been in our new place 4 weeks now. How is moving going for you? It feels like I will never be unpacked!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I dont feel as busy as I should though lol. Yeah we lived with dfs grandma for 2yrs and prior to that my mom. I LOVE being on my own (well you know what im sayin lol) this is seriously the 1st house thats ever been mine!

Seems whats been/will be taking up my time is dr appts. Between me and the baby lol

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I was going to say that you have been busy, but you beat me to the punch!

I'm so glad you guys are getting settled into the new place... Weren't you staying with family members before? It must be great to have your own space.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats great things are working out.Does sound very busy

mamivon2
by Sandra on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats to your new place

proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Quoting mamivon2:

congrats to your new place

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

YAY! I still cant wait for the day we get our place!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: