Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have been in our new place for almost 2wks now (friday will be 2wks)..I love it! Finally got DD in her new school...took long enough, the old school wanted to take forever just to give me 2 sheets of paper! Her first day was today. She was scared at first but the teacher said she did great! Yay. I went to the dr yesterday for my consult. I got her to take my implanon out...she didnt want to yet but did cause i asked her to many times lol...she gave me birth control pills to take til my tubal. They called me today to schedule that. I go the 19th for Pre-Op and info about it all. My tubal is set for the 22nd of this month. Then go back the 5th for a follow up. I'll have to call the day before to see what time they want me there.
Pipers party I put off, that may be on the 16th...but she will have one.

Just sounds busy busy but it also doesnt feel like it lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Well i already have too many periods due to my implanon, which is the biggest reason i got it out. Multiple ones a month. :/ i will be happy with 1 a month again.

Quoting Juniper53098:

The worst part is the periods.  Mine are 5x heavier than a normal period and last 2 weeks.

Quoting proudmommy690:

I just looked it up. Some of the list i already have those problems...depression, anxiety headahces and a few others....so i wouldnt even notice those

Quoting Juniper53098:

Has your dr discussed the risks of a tubal with you?  Most really don't.  I ask because I have post tubal ligation syndrome and wouldn't want anyone else to get it.

Glad your move went well!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad your enjoying your new home. Everything will fall into place.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:51 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

So glad you're getting settled,
Sounds busy but a lot of good busy :)

KristinRox
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

So glad that you are in your OWN place. Im so excited for you. So glad your dd did great at her first day of her new school, that must be a relief for both of you. 

Hoping the tubal goes great! 

proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Me too it feels great to be on our own. She already made a friend too Im so proud of her. Thanks.

Quoting KristinRox:

So glad that you are in your OWN place. Im so excited for you. So glad your dd did great at her first day of her new school, that must be a relief for both of you. 

Hoping the tubal goes great! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
Hope everyone has a great week!!! It's almost Christmas time!!!
37 minutes ago
by Pam on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad to hear you are settling. 

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

very nice glad yo like it

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad you are getting settled...Good luck with the tubal...I hope you heal quickly...HUGS HUGS HUGS
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jules_
by Julie on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM
It is going. We moved 2.5 hours south and into a house half the size as our old house. So not lots of space.

Quoting proudmommy690:

It went pretty well. Im not done going through their toys to see what stays, what goes, what will stay in the living and in their room but eventually lol. We have boxes of baby clothes i cant put up the one chest of drawers i have they all 3 share so its full as it gets and i ran out of hangers lol. Some of the clothes will stay and some i will donate or something. I didnt know you were moving! Lol hows yours going?

I guess ours was so easy not having much stuff at all. Just all the closests are full of boxes...one day i'll get around to it lol

Quoting Jules_:

We have been in our new place 4 weeks now. How is moving going for you? It feels like I will never be unpacked!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EbonySnow
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

glad you love the new place and good luck with the surgury

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN