Group Home

What does or did annoy you that others do or did to your children..?..

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:00 PM
  • 22 Replies

ok my kids are 9 and 10.. and why out grown the paci stage but I remember when they had their pacies in their mouths some family member would come up and take them out of their mouth and say: gimme that pacie, gimme it.. and laugh.. and of course make my child cry..

I hated that stuff..

is there something people did or do to your child that annoys you?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Life.Happens
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Nothing they do to my kids bothers me..

But the fact that anytime I'm around my BIL he feels the need to put down my parenting...Like if we're at a park, I'll follow my kids around because 1-they're MY kids and 2-They are only 2 & 4..I'm not hovering I'm just staying close to them and playing with them...He b*tches the whole time telling me I'm smothering them...Ugh...lol...It's things like that that I can't stand!

tyfry7496
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Called him TyTy. Drove me nuts. Contradicted me when I disciplined him. He's 16 now and still ignores people when they try and call him TyTy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:24 PM

People have done the paci thing to my kids too--irritated me but I also spoke up. I will be the judge of when my kid needs to ditch it, don't touch them..lOl..KWIM?

another thing is my youngest has a piglet stuffed animal she has carried with her, sleeps with, everything, she always has it--People make comments about it "She STILL has that pig" or they do the whole "gimme that piggy"--like they do the paci. They don't understand why she carries it with her all the time.

another would be..my youngest doesn't like her hair up..We are lucky if she can manage to get through a few errands without pulling it down. She likes her hair pulled over each side on her shoulders..IDK why but she does. lOl.. certain family members think they need to "fix" her hair all the time...It upsets her..I hate that.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Touch his face. Get your grimy hands away from my kid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heydooney
by Danielle :) on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:58 PM

my dad gives my kids sips of diet pop.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Ugh when strangers come up and touch them without asking!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Oh the binky thing that annoys me too ! But I hate when my mother does let's my ds get away with everything and doesn't discipline him and then when he comes home he thinks its a free for all bc that's the way it was at grandmas house. Ugh!

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:04 PM
I wear my kids on my back if it's nap time and they are tired while we are out. People are so uneducated about babywearing and will come up to tell me my "baby" can't breathe. One woman came up when my daughter was asleep and moved her arm without asking me. OMG it makes me so mad!! First of all my kids are toddlers NOT babies! And if they couldn't breathe they would be screaming and you would know it. I find it offensive. I'm never going to endanger my child. It is so annoying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:05 PM
My youngest HATES strangers. I can't stand when people come up in her face while she's screaming like that's really going to help her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:06 PM
I know this is different but it drives me crazy when people ask if my youngest kids are twins. They're almost 2 years apart and obviously there is a 9 inch height difference LMBO. People are nutso
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. aneela
  2. Vertical15
  3. mrswillie
  4. ceciliam
  5. deccaf
  6. SweetLuci