Group Home

im excited

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 40 Replies
I know this is trivial and sure your tired of hearing about this from me. I went out for the first time since surgery today besides a Dr appt. My dd school did a pancake breakfast and I made the care ride and an hr there and back. I even stood in line for pancakes and stood for a few min to talk with adults. I'm tired and sitting at home now ,hubby wants to go look at furniture later I said we will see,if I go I'll sit in a wheelchair I think. Yay little steps so happy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay. You're getting there :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM

=) woohoo! go you!!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM
You had back surgery right? Im so scared about back surgery. I have back problems that caused me almost fail senior year and not graduate they said the only way to correct it was back surgery... I wont do it unless i absolutely have to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Sarah on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Thank you. I know I talk about it alot but this is my place to vent and chat since I'm home alone alot

Quoting proudmommy690:

critter_boo
by Sarah on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Yes I did. .I had to no choice.ask Dr about going thru your stomach instead if your back that's what I did less recovery time

Quoting proudmommy690:

You had back surgery right? Im so scared about back surgery. I have back problems that caused me almost fail senior year and not graduate they said the only way to correct it was back surgery... I wont do it unless i absolutely have to.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM

That's great..So glad you made it to your dd's pancake breakfast..Don't push too hard..And I know I'm NOT tired of hearing about you or your surgery..HUGS HUGS HUGS  

critter_boo
by Sarah on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Thank you we will see how the day goes I have to take it little by little. I'm tired if being stuck at home though but I have learned to listen to my body

Quoting lil_mama06:

That's great..So glad you made it to your dd's pancake breakfast..Don't push too hard..And I know I'm NOT tired of hearing about you or your surgery..HUGS HUGS HUGS  

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

good, lil steps!!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Its ok :) we're all glad to see you're doing well :)

Quoting critter_boo:

Thank you. I know I talk about it alot but this is my place to vent and chat since I'm home alone alot

Quoting proudmommy690:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I haven't been seen for my back since the problems in high school. There are days its horrible but Ive managed to deal with it.

Quoting critter_boo:

Yes I did. .I had to no choice.ask Dr about going thru your stomach instead if your back that's what I did less recovery time

Quoting proudmommy690:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie