*sigh* ruined another surprise :-/ *update*

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 88 Replies
2 moms liked this
Damnit. I'm 2 for 2! Last week it was a movie night during the Super Bowl. Today it was my valentines gift.

Gary hid my gift in the laundry room.

Today I bought his gift and went to hide it... In the laundry room. *facepalm* I was looking for a good spot... And found MY gift! I didn't open the bag, but for the last month I have been strongly hinting that I want a bottle of "Seduction" by VS. and guess what I saw? A VS bag! Now he could have gotten something else... But it's the small bag. Lol.

I have no idea how he thought I wouldn't find it. He put it right next to the laundry soap! He KNEW I was going to do laundry today. Why didn't he move it?! Lol. Silly men.

So be a smarty pants, I'm debating hiding his gift right next to it. Lol haha.

Update:

I put his disk (2 movies, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter from ds and Taken 2 from me) right by my gift. When it was time to open them, I just waited for him to find it. He said "what the.....? Damnit!" Lol

Oh, and it was the perfume :-D it smells great!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baquick
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Really?! Lol.
tinakinakins
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM

lol! Thats cute. Like no one would notice? lol

huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe he wanted you to find it? Lol. Could be little lingerie he wants you to model tonight
baquick
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:49 PM
I'm tiny girl.... But I ain't that tiny!

And he's not a fan of lingerie. I don't see him spending $50-$100 on fabric. Lol.

Quoting huntersmama711:

Maybe he wanted you to find it? Lol. Could be little lingerie he wants you to model tonight
MrsRobinson06
by Amy on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Lol, I've done that. Men aren't too smart about hiding stuff. I would say the laundry room would be a definite no no.

Schleetle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh gosh... You think the laundry room would be the last place a guy would hide something form his wife. lol Once I saved money for about a year to secretly buy DH this very expensive surround sound, and blu-ray. I was so excited, and when the box came it weighed probably at least 50lbs, and it was huge. It was from best buy, and they tape the receipt on the outside of the box - which was a manufacturer box so I had to push this thing up the stairs to hide it in my closet. Getting the huge box up the stairs took about 20 minutes, and I left the damn receipt on the counter ... DH found the receipt as soon as he got home, and I just wanted to explode. It was so aggravating!
critter_boo
by Sarah on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Men lol
dusky_rose
by Sue on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Silly man! My man doesn't try to hide stuff from me. I wish he would keep secrets because that is half the fun.

baquick
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:13 PM
*facepalm*

Quoting Schleetle:

Oh gosh... You think the laundry room would be the last place a guy would hide something form his wife. lol Once I saved money for about a year to secretly buy DH this very expensive surround sound, and blu-ray. I was so excited, and when the box came it weighed probably at least 50lbs, and it was huge. It was from best buy, and they tape the receipt on the outside of the box - which was a manufacturer box so I had to push this thing up the stairs to hide it in my closet. Getting the huge box up the stairs took about 20 minutes, and I left the damn receipt on the counter ... DH found the receipt as soon as he got home, and I just wanted to explode. It was so aggravating!
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Lol...Men are silly, and sometimes they don't think...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: