Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have court on the 28th for fional judgement of foreclosure.Please pray they will let us stay.We can stay if they will work with us.Our mortgage is  a little over $900 if they will work with us and take $600 we can stay.I really have no where else to go.My kids would have to be separated from me.I want to be with them.I have so much I want to do.I want to do more at the nursing home.I want to keep helping with the dog rescue.We help a homeless man and his dog.I want to raise more money for alzheimers.I want my kids to be able to stay at their schools.They are all honor roll students.They love their schools.They have friends here.I really hope its in Gods will that this prayer is answered.Thank-you

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Replies (11-20):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Thank-you ladies

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Quoting SassyWildflower:

praying for you and your family!!!!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Thank-you

katarina666
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:09 AM

OOOOOOPs! You should not have taken on more than you can handle! How is your God protecting you from your Inadequacy's now. God all mighty shite!

mommyof24ever
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:40 AM
You are In My prayers. God bless u sweetheart. Please remember that God works in mysterious ways and he never closes one door without opening another. I pray that God softens the judges heart. God bless.
mommyof24ever
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:50 AM
What a sacrelgious piece of poop are you! How are u going to knock this woman in need for having a big heart. She helps people now she is in need. There isn't anything God can't do. We we're one month away from losing our home and we had a very complicated situation because my husband was in between jobs. God gave him another great job when there were no great jobs in our area. He pulled us out of it. Faith can move mountains. See where Satan takes you. But that comment was completely unnecessary. Didn't thumper from bambi teach you anything?

Quoting katarina666:

OOOOOOPs! You should not have taken on more than you can handle! How is your God protecting you from your Inadequacy's now. God all mighty shite!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Quoting katarina666:

Um my dh had a great job.He has back problems and some lady hit him from behind.That made it worse.He gets ssi but b/c the lady at the ssi office didnt turn in the paperwork in time he cant get disability.I hope and pray you are never in this situation.It can happen to you in a heartbeat.You have no idea what its like.And as far as God.He has helped us through so much! I have faith in him.Maybe you should try it and then you would have a heart

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Quoting mommyof24ever:

What a sacrelgious piece of poop are you! How are u going to knock this woman in need for having a big heart. She helps people now she is in need. There isn't anything God can't do. We we're one month away from losing our home and we had a very complicated situation because my husband was in between jobs. God gave him another great job when there were no great jobs in our area. He pulled us out of it. Faith can move mountains. See where Satan takes you. But that comment was completely unnecessary. Didn't thumper from bambi teach you anything?

Quoting katarina666:

Thnak-you! I hope everything works out for you! Hugs!

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Hope everything works out, will pray for your family.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Thank-you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN