Any "Dance Moms" fans?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 27 Replies

I watched Dance Moms one night just out of curiosity and I have to say, the show has pulled me in.  Not your best TV but entertaining just the same.  Any one else watching?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Yes! Whenever its on and dh is outside (lol) I watch it. Although, dh watched a whole episode with me tonight, laughing at the crazies on there!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM
To add, I would go apeshit if anyone talked to me or especially my kid the way that Abby does!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JerseyGirl511
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I know, love the crazies too.  It should be called "Drama Moms".   Really wish someone would knock that Cathy out.

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Yes! Whenever its on and dh is outside (lol) I watch it. Although, dh watched a whole episode with me tonight, laughing at the crazies on there!

HisSweetheart07
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM

nope never seen it. 

JerseyGirl511
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Yes, I wouldn't be able to handle the way she talks to the kids or moms.  I wouldn't let anyone talk to me or my kids in that manner or tone.

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

To add, I would go apeshit if anyone talked to me or especially my kid the way that Abby does!

Ladyisis
by Jenn on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I have watched an episode too, but I don't like how they all talk to each other and their kids and how Abby talks to all the moms and the kids like that. Talk about drama. I don't watch it alot though.

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I want to see someone knock the arch nemesis out as well.  Her sickly sweet personality drives me nuts.  At least abby is upfront on how she feels about things.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Sadly I have to say I love it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I watch it.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MamaMandee:

Sadly I have to say I love it lol

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: