Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you? What are you up to?

Have a great day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM

oh better now that i finally got most of the crayon out of my son's laundry.  two crayons went through the dryer with my sons laundry & i spent all day trying to get crayon out of all his clothes.  not the way i wanted to spend my day off.

wandep
by Pam on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:19 PM

had a busy day....

took kids to school, worked out at Curves, went to WW meeting, had lunch out with mil, took son to karate. 

wandep
by Pam on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:20 PM

i hear that is so much fun :(

Quoting lizzig:

oh better now that i finally got most of the crayon out of my son's laundry.  two crayons went through the dryer with my sons laundry & i spent all day trying to get crayon out of all his clothes.  not the way i wanted to spend my day off.

wandep
by Pam on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

yay

Quoting hugss:

Youngest ds will be here today through Sunday,
Hang out with him & a friend of his for a bit.
Errands & chores like always :)

wandep
by Pam on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:22 PM

that sounds like so much fun! I hope y'all get to do it. We are taking the kids indoor ice skating tomorrow afternoon....we are so excited. It's in a city 3 hrs away and 3 hrs back...so an all day outing. Should be fun!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

My son is FINALLY feeling better... I think. We have plans to go snow tubing with a friend tonight, but we'll just have to see if he makes it through the day.

hplesha
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Oh it went fine. The tooth fairy is about to be here. Thing that sucks though is what i was going to give him expired already. I had gotten a $10 gift card from toysrus at Christmas time if you bought these two little tikes toys. I specifically was saving it for when he lost his tooth. I'm 13 days late :( ah well

Quoting Flaca43:

Oh no, hope it went well!

Quoting hplesha:

Finally! Going grocery shopping and ds has a dentist appt today for a teeth cleaning and get his tooth pulled since none of them ever come out on their own

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AstuteMama
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:43 AM

I'm doing a little better now that I was prescribe a stronger antibiotic for my inner ear and outer ear infection. When I went in for a recheck on my right ear because it wasn't getting any better I found out that my ear had ruptured. I hoping that I'll be able to sleep better tonight. After I got home from Urgent Care this morning I made chocolate mint chip cookies and chocolate Reese's peanut butter chip cookies today. So my house was smelling very yummy.

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:06 AM

we just took ds to school thats it

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:43 AM

we didnt do much of anything

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Nothing!  watched my nephew and that was about it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)