Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i love you but......

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • 98 Replies

we all love our kids (most of the time) & our s/o's if we have them (again most of the time) but we also have our moments where they make us want to pull our hair out or run away & hide.  so what are some of yours?

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slw123
by Shawna on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:05 PM

When they start arguing and calling each other 'Stooopid'.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:05 PM

if i hear my son say he wants to go swimming one more time i'll loose it!!  he's on a swimming kick for some reason lately & brings it up at least once a day.  like the other day he was going to the bathroom & called me, when i went to see what he wanted he said "i don't know why but i feel like i need to go swimming!"  cute you say but when he does stuff like that every day & this has been going on since christmas, it get tiring.  though we are in the south all the outdoor pools close once school starts & we have no indoor public pools near by so he's out of luck till spring.  not sure if i can last that long if he doesn't get over his "need to go swimming".

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM
2 moms liked this

if my 9 year old doesn't get over her teenage attitude quickly she & i both may not make it to her teen years!

slw123
by Shawna on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Quoting lizzig:

if my 9 year old doesn't get over her teenage attitude quickly she & i both may not make it to her teen years!

I have one of those.  I am pretty sure she isn't going to live through her teen years (or I won't).

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

if my husband doesn't learn to put his dirty laundry in the basket rather than next to it he may find his waredrobe is mysteriously thinning out, as in the clothes get tossed rather than washed!

Sophie4910
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:14 PM

When they wont stop screaming

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

i get like this too... specially when its been a while that I havent had a couple of hours just for me.  Today I had a test, so came home early, my aunt was out, my husband is at work, the kids in school... i felt like in heaven :)  the house was so quiet!! and i just plopped myself on the sofa and had a half hour of not doing anything, just listening to silence :)) it was amazing!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:26 PM

When they fight which is everyday!

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:51 PM

my oldest daughter always has soemthing to say about everything i suggest.

PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:54 PM
When they whine that they are hungry and get mad when they dont like what they are offered and refuse to eat it. well kid you are not that hungry then!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN