How is Your Friday. Night Going?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:47 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

My son is with his dad so it is a quiet night alone. I bought some sleepytime tea and took a bubble bath. Bedtime soon. I'm such a partier, lol.

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Don't know yet. It's only Friday.

BeachMommy07
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Quoting DanaG70:

Ah, just fixed that.

DanaG70
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting DanaG70:

Ah, just fixed that.

LOL. I had to double check, I've been known to get my days wrong, in fact, I kept thinking it was Thursday all week last week....

BeachMommy07
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:54 PM

lol, I hear you!

Quoting DanaG70:

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Quoting DanaG70:

Ah, just fixed that.

LOL. I had to double check, I've been known to get my days wrong, in fact, I kept thinking it was Thursday all week last week....

mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Quietly. The boys didn't get home until about 9pm, so I had a nice hot shower, a quiet dinner, then did some reading for school. After they came home, I folded some laundry, and now I'm relaxing in bed, playing on CM and listening to some music. Yep, I'm a wild one too.....lol.

pamk5641
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I'm having a quiet night now.  The kids are sleeping and I am going to hopefully get some work done around the house until I go to bed.

Have a nice weekend. 

proudmommy690
by Christa on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Same as always.. I'm very tired going to be soon. My head is killing me.

annieheart
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM

That sounds nice BeachMommy.I am enjoying some quiet time on the computer while my 8 year old son is asleep on the couch and 5 year old Grandson is in my bed asleep.It feels good to unwind after a hectic and emotional week.I do not get many quiet moments like this to myself.

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quietly for now.  The kids are both in bed and sick and I'm soon for be in bed which means dh will have to deal!!  Uh Oh!!!  I'm so tired I'm really suprised I'm up this late!

friendlymom5
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I am relaxing at a hotel for my dd 8th bday. Hot tub was awesome. Now gonna snuggle with my 5 kids and watch a movie. Pure bliss. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: