Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with Eczema. UPDATE pic.

Posted by   + Show Post

My daughter has really bad eczema. We have brought her to dermatologist and tried everything, but when she gets flare ups nothing works. Now the bottom of her feet are peeling and its to the point that it hurts her to walk.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any home remedy I could use on her?

Thank you ladies :)

UPDATE:

Thank you so much ladies for all the great advice.. i have been keeping her feet moisterized, have checked what she eats and told her to stop peeling them, today the dead skin came off all on its own and the new skin looks much better, she said it does not hurt anymore.  I will keep in mind each and every one of your information. Here's pic of what her feet look like now... before was really really bad.

Thanks once again, I love this group!! :)

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Replies (81-83):
amyjane22
by Amy on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. 

I get those on my palms when I'm extra stressed.  I used google and found out what type of eczema it is, but I can't remember right now.  I'll try to find the article I read & get back to you.

Quoting yvonne37:

Yes!  like little tiny bubbles of fluid inside her skin... why?

Quoting amyjane22:

Hmmm, after reading some of the comments, I have a question:  Did this start with a few fluid filled bumps on her feet?

BeachMommy07
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Olive oil, coconut oil honestly the only thing that worked for my son was olive oil. He doesn't have it soles of his feet but all over his legs, and some on his arms. Poor kids :(

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM

ok thanks :)

Quoting amyjane22:

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. 

I get those on my palms when I'm extra stressed.  I used google and found out what type of eczema it is, but I can't remember right now.  I'll try to find the article I read & get back to you.

Quoting yvonne37:

Yes!  like little tiny bubbles of fluid inside her skin... why?

Quoting amyjane22:

Hmmm, after reading some of the comments, I have a question:  Did this start with a few fluid filled bumps on her feet?

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN