• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday.

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hi Ladies! How are you today? What are you up to?

Have a good day!

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yvonne37
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Hi flaca, Im good :) thanks for asking.  Having some alone time and sharing it here on cafemom... I have to study, but figured I had the whole week to do so (spring break for me) while the kids are still at school :)

The day is beautiful and I am cleaning and posting.

Had my son's 17th birthday last night, he invited 10 of his close friends and we had cake, pizza and soda lol.. very healthy! lol.. then we drove them all to the movies where we all watch the Oz.. its really good!!

So I finally had a chance to get up late today 10am!!!! lol.. havent done that in a while... and now my son is out visiting his girlfriend, my daughter is playing kinet and I am here, enjoying mommy time ;) Until my mom gets here, later to visit.

How is your saturday?

critter_boo
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Went to be Walmart with my son now resting so I will be OK to drive him to reherseal. Tonight
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aubsmom09
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Doing great, how are you? Not doing a whole lot today.  Went and picked up my fruit and veggies from the local co-op, going grocery shopping, watching a movie, and going to a monologue show tonight. 

momma-flynn
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I'm feeling better than yesterday. I think I'm getting over the sinus crud.

We just picked a fridge for the garage (thank you Craigslist!) & now we are heading off to buy a keg setup.
LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Cleaning laundry just hanging out today maybe Disneyland tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Took daughter to karate and been trying to clean and work on laundry today. Mostly laundry tho. We also started our garden today.

SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Did our 5k walk. Took my parents to lunch. Goin to walmart then home to set up the vollyball set and play out in the yard for a while.
momofsixangels
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:15 PM

My stomach still hurts.Not doing much.My sweet dd Rachel did a lot around the house for me

MamaMandee
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Im okay besides my back hurting a little extra today. Not much is going on here mostly just hanging out. DH went to work about 4 but before that he got me a gift, a new PaintShop Pro program. Im both excited & nervous Im not going to know how to use it lol. The only other thing going on is Im waiting for it to be 11:30pm cuz Justin Timberlake is host & musical guest on SNL tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Cleaning shopping and playing w kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)