Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ren. Fair ! Pictures included. :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share about my day today. I went to the Renaissance Fair today with my family ! It was wonderful ! I actually wait all year to go ! If I could go every weekend that its open I would in a heartbeat ( if only it wasnt so expensive ).

I got to have some Mead with my Mother and Sister in law ( I am the one in black ).

My beautiful son even got to meet the king and here he is posing with the Kings men (while we were waiting for the Kings attention). :)

He was riveted to the Jousting !

Lucky for me we get to take a good friend of mine next weekend for her first time ! I rarely get to go 2x a year ! Soo excited !

How many of you go to the Ren. Fair? Do you dress up?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Replies (41-48):
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Lucky girl !

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

The joy of owning a sewing machine and having a MIL who has about 1/2 ton of fabric :P

Quoting Wish2Be:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I've never been... but I desperately want to go... but I want to dress up and go.

Its expensive to dress up....I have been going for years and still cant afford to dress up. :(

CafeMom Tickers
slw123
by Shawna on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:24 PM

How fun!  I went to one once when we lived in Colorado.

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah... she keeps asking when I'm going to come over and raid it... lol I laugh and tell her when we buy a house so I can have my sewing room!

Quoting Wish2Be:

Lucky girl !

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

The joy of owning a sewing machine and having a MIL who has about 1/2 ton of fabric :P

Quoting Wish2Be:
Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I've never been... but I desperately want to go... but I want to dress up and go.

Its expensive to dress up....I have been going for years and still cant afford to dress up. :(

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

bether89
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I have never been, but would like to go someday.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Looks like fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I love going to the Renaissance fair! We have only gone twice because it's really expensive, but we had so much fun both times.

EbonySnow
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I adore ren fest! I go every year ours is in the late summer/early fall we usually go near the end of september.

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:13 PM

that looks so fun! i want to go one year

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)