Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM
  • 15 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you feeling today? What do you have planned?

Have a good day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:40 AM

feeling tired and a lil blah...nothing planned just going to do the usual. Have a good one!

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:06 AM

VERY SLEEPY AND TIRED BUT STILL HAVE TO RUN ERRANDS IF THE WEATHER EVER CLEARS UP

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:07 AM
I don't know what we're doing today... DS has a snow day..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Doing good. Really sleepy though. Lilly woke up before I even had to get DH up for work, so we are up for the day. At least she is calm and the baby is able to sleep. We have Tball practice today. Hopefully she will be getting her shirt and hat today. I need to go to the store and get her pants, belt, and socks still lol. Her first game is Saturday. 

Kimberlynn
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I'm coffee hyper right now. LOL! Emma, my 10 mth old, decided to wake up ready to eat and play at 3 this morning. She fell back asleep around 6ish, just in time for me to get my other kids up and ready for school. Ugh. After running a few errands, I'm going to take Emma and my other daughter Lilly to the park for a little while. Lilly wants to make more bird feeders, so we'll do that this afternoon when my other two gets home from school.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EbonySnow
by Desiree on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:54 AM

mostly sewing today

amyjane22
by Amy on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:56 PM

'Feeling good.  We ran some errands and went out to breakfast this morning.  We have some homeschooling left to do as well as a lot of housework.

fraujones
by Amanda on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Working. I'm leaving an hour early today :)

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:03 PM

apparently going back to school in a bit.  at dismisal today the music teacher says to me "so, 5:30?", to which i replied "what?".  the first grade performance is tonight & my 4th grade daugther volunteered to help out with their show.  the music teacher had asked her last wednesday at chorus & she forgot to tell me.  didn't really want to go back there till tomorrow & definately don't want to stay till 7pm but since said yes & he's counting on her i don't want to let the 1st graders down.

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:32 PM

work and a meeting, fun fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)